Ch. 9

Harry woke up in Simon's room, and the unfamiliar settings alarmed him, he shot up before he saw Simon beside him, he had woken up by Harry's sudden movement.

"are you OK?" Simon asked

"sorry" Harry mumbled

"what are you sorry for?"

"I just got scared, I did not know where I was"

"understandable, now wanna go downstairs and get some breakfast?" Simon asked as he looked at the time, Harry just nodded

"or maybe lunch as it's already 1pm" Simon said laughing

"do we always sleep in that late?" Harry asked

"yeah most off the time we do, I stay up and record the video's that I'm going to be making, we are often on Skype calls for 3-4 hours after midnight, that is quite normal around here. Then I wake up and edit them, I post 3 video's a day normally, two on my second channel and then FIFA or real life video on my main channel." Simon explained, Harry found this very interesting, he was getting to know all off this again, it was so strange to him.

"and me, when do I upload?" Harry asked

"well, you do have both a main and a second channel, but you stopped using your second channel almost a year ago, you still play with us a bit, you post like 2-3 video's a week on an average, but they are always high quality and you spend so much time on them." Simon said, he was trying to be nice to Harry, he did not know how sarcastic Simon was in real life, he did not want to come across mean to the boy that had just lost his memory, it was better to be completely honest with him, as Harry did not know what was true and what was not.

"now, what do you want to eat? I do a mean egg and bacon, but I'm not sure if we have bacon, or eggs" Simon said as he looked in the fridge and found none off those things.

"so no one does the shopping?" Harry asked laughing

"we could go and do the shopping, it might be good for you to get out off the house, maybe a walk around might help you remember?" Simon asked and Harry nodded, they were gonna go in about 30 minutes, but first they found some pasta and they had sausage in the freezer, so they just made that for a quick lunch before heading out.

"what do I normally wear?" Harry asked Simon with a worried look on his face, as he had on a Sidemen hoodie and just some sweat pants,

"this"

"really, I thought this was just what I wear on lazy days, but that would make sense since I saw almost nothing else but clothes like this in my closet" Harry smiled

"you hate jeans with a passion, you never ever wear them, except when you are forced to, you are more off a comfort kind off guy."

"noted" Harry said smiling

"now should we go outside, I will drive as you are not allowed to just yet" Simon said and smiled

"why don't we just walk, how far is it to the shops?" Harry asked

"about 40 minutes, and it's raining, I'm not walking" Simon said smiling and Harry just nodded as he got into the car.