Ch. 11

Harry was determent to remember his life, he sat and watched all off his video's, he wanted to get to know himself, he also asked the other guys a lot off questions to find out more. I wanted to know everything. But some days were just harder than others, the days were he felt like there was nothing happening, when he felt like he would never remember and all his memory's were just lost forever, on those days he felt like he did not know who he was, he did not now what he liked and disliked, and he felt like his memory would never come back, it was just gone forever and there was nothing he could do to change that, he just had to accept it and move on, but that was so hard.

On those kind off days he just laid in bed, not wanting to talk to anyone, he was trying so hard to remember, he just wanted to remember something, he just wanted a little spark to come and show him something that he had done, something that he thought. It made him worried that he was not the same person anymore and that the guys would not want to know the new version off Harry, they had liked the old version off him, why would they want a new one.

Harry was just laying in bed, he had been crying, he felt so lost and confused,

"Harry"

"yeah?"

"can I come in?" Simon asked

"if you want"

"are you OK?"

"no, not really"

"wanna talk about it, maybe I can help, you never know" Simon says and smiles at Harry.

"you can't help me" Harry whispered

"maybe talking about it will help, even if I can't fix it" Simon smiled and sat down next to Harry on the bed.

"I just feel like I'm never going to remember, I just want to be able to remember what I have done, I want to remember everything, but there is just emptiness inside off me, I can't explain it, I just don't know how I can explain it" Harry whispers

"you don't feel like you?" Simon asked

"I don't know what I should to feel like that is the problem, when I look at my video's I see another person and I could just be some random out on the town watching it for the first time, I don't relate to the video's at all, it could be someone else and they would have the same impact on me" Harry confesses

"It's OK to be upset over all off this, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to have your brain wiped off all your memory's, I understand that you find it very difficult, but I am here for you, and the guys are here for you!"

"I just want to trigger it somehow, but I just don't know how I can"

"no one knows Harry"

"I know, and that is the issue, I can't do anything about it, I just need to wait and see if it will come back or not, there is no guaranty, I might never remember anything off what has happened, but I just want to remember so bad"

"I know you do" Simon tells Harry as he grabs him and pulls him in for a big hug that he so desperately needed.

"I just don't feel like I'm me" Harry said as he started crying

"It's OK, kiddo, I'm here, just let it all out" Simon told him as he stroked over his back, Harry just sat there crying into Simon's shoulder for a good half an hour. He was very emotional, and he had the right to be, this was all very difficult for him to get used to. People telling you want you like and don't like and everyone knowing more about you than you do.

"thank you for everything Simon" Harry cried onto Simon's shoulder

"you are very welcome, now let's watch a movie in my room and get you relaxed, You can sleep with me again if you want" Simon said and smiled as Harry wiped away his tears

"thanks Simon" Harry smiled as he crawled into bed next to Simon,

"do you have a headache?" Simon asked as Harry was rubbing his temple.

"a bit, I just need to lay down"

"the doctor told you to relax, you should listen" Simon said and smiled to Harry who just nodded, then they started watching a movie and Simon got them some snacks, then they just stayed in bed.