Ch. 7

Harry was allowed to go home 36 hours after the accident had happened, He felt very uneasy about the fact that he was going home, were was this home? What was it like, would he remember it when he would see it, he hoped that he would, but it was very unlikely, The doctors told him that the swelling on the brain was still quite bad, and although it was not dangerous for him, he would not die from this, it was still preventing his memory's to come back, and they were not even sure if that would be enough, the swelling might go down very quickly, but the memory's might never come back, they just had to wait and see, and it was the waiting game that was the worst, waiting for something to happen that might never happen was the worst.

"I'm nervous to see it" Harry confessed to Simon as they were about to turn into there street

"why?"

"what if I hate it?, and what if they hate me?" Harry asked

"you wont, I will be there for you, don't worry about a thing, you will love the house, and you will love the guys, and they will love you" Simon smiled at Harry who looked uneasy. 

"here we are" Simon said as he pulled up to the house and Harry saw a huge house in front off him, he saw all the cars in the driveway and they were all so fancy, he could not believe what he was seeing, was this actually real. He could not believe his eyes. 

"is this real?" Harry asked as he stepped out of the car

"yes."

"can you show me my car?" Harry asked as he looked around in shock

"this one here is yours, It's a Lamborghini Gallardo 50th Anniversary"

"are you joking, is that really mine?"

"yes, you bought it in 2015"

"this is actually a sick car, I can't wait to drive it"

"well the doctor said that you need to wait at least 2 weeks to drive, your head needs to recover"

"I know, I know, but can you show me it later, I want to look inside off it" Harry asked smiling as he and Simon just nodded and smiled at him, then they walked into the house where everyone was waiting for them to arrive.

"Hey, welcome home mate!" Ethan shouted as Harry walked through the door, and then he hugged him tightly, but Harry was so surprised, he did not even know who that was, he was not ready for a hug.

"Ethan" Simon hissed at him as he saw the terrified look on Harry's face

"sorry, I forgot" Ethan apologized, looking awkwardly at Harry

"It's OK" Harry whispered, as he was greeted by everyone else. He knew Josh, Vikk and Simon, the rest were all strangers to him.

"Sit down Harry, we are going to introduce ourselves and tell you a few things about ourselves. Just so you can get used to us again, we were best friends once and there is no reason that we can't be again" Josh said as he and the others made Harry sit down on the sofa, and he looked terrified.

"Don't be scared, this is nothing to be nervous about, we don't blame you for not remembering us, we are just here to support you, we understand that you don't know us, and we understand that we might be coming on a little strong for you right now, but you live here with us and you will have to get used to everyone here, so we figured that this was the best way" Josh smiled at him as he talked for the group, Simon just sat down next to Harry. he did not have to introduce himself. 

"OK" Harry said nodding his head, he was still not sure about all off this, but were else was he supposed to go, he did not know anyone else, and to be honest, he did not even know where he was.

"are you ready to start?" Tobi asked

"yeah. but this wont help me remember myself, I would much rather remember something about myself, no offence" Harry said, regretting it strait away as he sank further into the sofa.

"don't worry, we are also going to introduce you to yourself to, Vikk made a PowerPoint presentation and everything" JJ laughed, then they started.