Hwayoung nodded, towards Jooheon and he smiled.

"Great! We will have a boys nig-- and a girl night!" Minhyuk clapped then running upstairs.

"Sorry, he's just exited, to have a sleepover or something like that," Hyungwon said and Hwayoung chuckled.

"You should change," Shownu said, and Hwayoung just nodded. Hyungwon gave her the clothes and she looks at it.

"Ah, you don't have to worry, that's my clothes. We will prepare the blankets while you change your clothes in my room. There is also makeup remover and wet wipes if you need it. Kihyun will guide you." Wonho said and Kihyun stood next to Hwayoung.

"C'mon." Kihyun said with a smile and Hwayoung just follow him behind. The house was huge, 7 guys living in a 2 storey house. These guys must be rich.

"You're a quiet person." Kihyun tried to make small talks.

"Yes-- I mean no. I'm just awkward with guys, that's all."

Kihyun chuckle as they stop towards a room.

"This is Wonho's room. There are wet wipes and makeup remover on that table... I'll wait outside." Kihyun opens the door and pointed at the table. He shuts the door as soon as Hwayoung nodded.

She quickly changes her school clothes to the ones that Hyungwon gave, then taking the wet wipes to remove her makeup. Hwayoung then looks around. She didn't get to look closely on the day Wonho found her.

The room was spacious. Hwayoung decides to leave the room.

"Done?"

Hwayoung nodded and both of them walk side by side, going downstairs, to see the guys lying on the floor, with blankets covering them.

"Oh! Hwayoung! You look cute!" Minhyuk complimented. She quickly looked away as she could feel eyes on her. She then went towards a pink blanket, guessing that it was her spot since the others had blue blankets.

I.M. sat beside her with a glass of milk and a small plate of cookies. "Have a glass of milk before you go to sleep and a cookie."

He was already munching some and Hwayoung just grabs the glass and one cookie. "Thanks."

"Anytime, sister." He coolly stood up, leaving Hwayoung alone. Hwayoung smiles a little as she looks at the cookie before eating it.

"Hey."

Wonho took the spot beside her, making Hwayoung be nervous.

"Thanks, for letting me stay here tonight. I mean, I should be a burden to you guys." Hwayoung said while looking at Wonho's face, he widens his eyes while shaking his head, totally disagreeing.

"No way! I mean we are happy to have you here, right guys??" Wonho looks at his friends in the kitchen, Shownu's head popped out.

"Right!"

Wonho looks back at Hwayoung, with the "there, I'm right" face. Hwayoung chuckles to see how cute he and his friends are. They then talked for awhile, again making Hwayoung giggle and laugh, whenever she is with Wonho.

"I guess we are really comfortable with each other now till we are having a conversation while lying down, facing each other," Wonho said, with a small smile. Hwayoung looks at the position they are in, Wonho was lying down but his hand was supporting his head to look at Hwayoung at the side.

Hwayoung was facing towards Wonho while lying down, her hair was let down as it was lying on the floor beautifully.

"You should sleep." Wonho said as he tuck a strand of Hwayoung's hair behind her ear. It made Hwayoung's stomach to have butterflies.

"Yeah, you should too. Goodnight, Wonho.. and everyone..." Hwayoung whispered Wonho and the other guys could hear her.

"Is she asleep?" Jooheon teleported beside Wonho, to see the sleeping Hwayoung.

"Yeah.." Wonho whispered while tugging Hwayoung's blanket, then stroking her cheeks, admiring her beauty.

"Somehow, I feel that I should protect her."