Twenty-two: I Am

I Am

Cleo's POV:

"Francis, what is he talking about?" I began to worry as we had just found out that our son is going to have a child and something like this was not good.

"I was going to tell you."

"When? When Y/N had her child or after they are dead?!" I said raising my voice.

"It isn't inside the castle!"

"I don't care! It could be inside the castle right and you just tell me of the plague? When did it start?"

"It started a few weeks ago, we have began to burn down things."

"Francis, that isn't enough. We need to do more and we need to get Y/N out of the castle and to England with Matthew."

"I know, I know. But it's to risky letting them leave now."

"Well, maybe if you told me sooner they would be long gone in England!" I said as I began to pace around the room.

"Francis, what are we going to do?" Said Narcisse.

"We need to have every royal locked in their rooms, we can let the plague be here and have them exposed to it." Said Francis as he moved his hands on top of the table.

"We still owe it to the people to tell them." I said quietly.

"She's right, Francis." Said Narcisse.

He didn't a a word but nodded his head in the way of saying no.

"We need to, Francis!" I said raising my voice.

"We can't. Not yet."

"What? So you're going to wait till the plague is already in the castle?"

"No, but I need to have all the royals in their chambers immediately!"

"I'll have the guards move them there." Said Narcisse as he walked out the room.

Francis and I stood there in silence. I can't believe him. He need to tell everyone not wait! If this gets worst and something happens to Y/N, I swear I'm going to kill him.

"Francis, we need to tell everyone. We can't wait for this to get worst."

"I don't care."

"You don't care? You don't care that your sons wife is going to have a children that might never be born!" I said as I yelled at him.

"If I didn't care than why am I making sure to have them locked in their rooms!?"

"We still need to warn the people!"

"Not till I say so!"

"I'm not going to listen to you, Francis. I will tell everyone."

"You will not! I'm done playing nice with you Cleo! I need you to listen to me! I can't let it be in here already with people plotting to kill us! This may mean the end of our reign! I can't!"