Fifteen: I Dont Wanna Live Forever

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

FRANCIS POV:

"Are they here yet?" I asked Beth.

Beth and I have been together since Cleo left. She been there through it all but it isn't the same without Cleo and Matthew here. I haven't seen them and I should've stopped her before she left. I do regret sleeping with Beth but there's nothing I can do now. I've come to love her slowly each day. But part of me doesn't want to live forever without my other half, Cleo. She probably hates me now.

"I think they should be here soon!"

Suddenly trumpets started, meaning that Cleo and Matthew are here.

I quickly ran out the door to the main entrance.

First walked out a talk boy with hair and eyes like Cleo, they looked the same and were beautiful!

Then I noticed part of a dress that was coming out. I looked at her from head to toe.

(Older versions of Francis and Cleo are going to be played by Brad Pit and Angelina Jolie)

Matthew walked up to me, he looked so different

Matthew walked up to me, he looked so different. He looked intelligent, manly, and wise.

"Hello, Francis." He said.

"Hi Matthew!" I said as I opened my arms wanting a hug from him. He pushed me away.

"We aren't there and won't ever be. You hurt her, fix that than come talk to me." He said with anger filling his eyes.

"Hello, Francis!" She said as she walked closer to me.

She has never looked more beautiful! The way her lips were plumped, her hair falling off her shoulders, her eyes sparkling in the suns lights.

"Hello, Cleo." I said as I took her hand kissing it.

As I looked up to her, a smiled appeared.

"Where's Catherine?" She asked.

"My mother, she uh, she died a few years ago."

"Oh I'm sorry." She said as she walked a bit forward before stopping to look at Beth. "Who's this?"

"In his wife." Said Beth before I could say anything, one of many things I hate about her.

"Honey, please, you're nothing but a play to him. Don't play with yourself, you're his mistress, never his wife, unlike me!" She said as she smirked.

I chuckled a bit making Beth mad.

"Come on, there's a party waiting for us inside." I said walking in front of Beth beside Cleo.

"So, how have you been?" I said to her.

"I've been great. You?" She asked as she smiled a bit.

"Good, good." I said as I smiled to her.

She nodded.

"Mother, come back with me!" Said Matthew as he grabbed onto Cleo's hand pulling her to dance.

As I saw them dancing, it reminded me of our wedding. The day I married a girl who was afraid to be herself but learned to do just so when I broke her heart.

"Can I have this dance?" I said as I interrupted their dance.

"Of course." Said Matthew handing her to me.

"What are you doing, Francis?"

"Winning the love of my wife back!" I said smiling.

"He put you up to this didn't he?" She said as she looked over to Matthew.

"Maybe, but I'm truly sorry for what I did, the past 15 years hasn't been the same, the castle hasn't been the same. I haven't been the same without you next me, I missed you Cleo."

"Well, you should've said that before I left."

"I know and I'm stupid for doing that! I've tried so hard to make her like you. I can't get you out of my head and it hurts me."

"You've tried to change her?"

"Yes, is that bad?" I said as I chuckled.

She nodded letting a laugh out.

"I suppose it is, but I can't live with out you Cleo." I said as I looked her in the eyes.

"I've missed you too. Francis, it killed me when I saw you in bed with her."

"I know it did. I'm sorry for everything but please don't give up on me."

"I won't."

We looked into each others eyes, suddenly leaning into each other. Our lips moved in sync with each other. I've waited years just to feel the touch of her lips again.

"What the gel are you doing!?" Said Beth from behind Cleo.

"Kissing my wife." I said as I pulled away from Cleo.

"I told you not to get so worked up, you were just a toy nothing more." Said Cleo firing back at her. "Now move along, he's done with you."

"You'll regret this!" She said as she spit on Cleo.

All Cleo did was laugh. I could tell in that moment that Cleo has become ruthless and fearless. I wasn't about to get in the way of her.

----

MATTHEWS POV:

Seeing my mother and father reconnect made my heart rejoice! Growing up without him was hard but she always told me stories of him. From the moment they met to the moment she left.

I know she still loves him and the way he looked at her when we came, he hasn't been able to take his eyes off of her. He still loves her more than I can say.

Both of them, no matter how much they hurt each other they always will find a way back to each other.

I wasn't about to let anyone ruin their happiness! I can't lose them not now or ever.

My parents are meant for each other. They'll love each other till the end of time.

-----

Should I make a Shawn fanfic? Kinda want to but don't know yet.

-JC