Seven: Cry Me A River

Cry Me A River
*edited*
CLEO'S POV:

Its the day of the coronation, my 'wedding' is to be tomorrow. I will be crowned Queen of England even if I don't have a husband. I hope Francis and Mary didn't think they could get away with their plan. I haven't been able to look at Francis. He's tried to come to my room at night and sleep in bed with me, but i wont let him. He's always asking if everything was okay, it really isn't okay. I want to tell him that i know about his plan. I don't want to humiliate him in front of many especially his parent but they are going to do it to me.

This is who i am now. I'm a ruthless person. I wont ever open my heart to anyone. I cant and wont. I cant stand being broken hearted. I hate the idea of it!

I was getting dressed for the coronation, i wore a dress that had a flower pattern and was grey (Like the picture). I had my hair in braids that turned into a bun. i had my makeup nicely done.

I waited till they would need me to go walk with Francis to the chair room

I waited till they would need me to go walk with Francis to the chair room. We are being crowned there.

---------------------------

FRANCIS' POV:

"Mother, i look fine. Stop messing with the outfit." i said as i grabbed her hand, smiling at her.

"I just want you to look nice! You're being crowned King of England! One of the most powerful countries in the world!" She said as she brushed off some dust from my shoulders.

I wore black leather pants, with a grey and gold stop jacket.

"Your majesty, they're ready."

i nodded at her and walked out the room seeing Cleo stand there. She looked so beautiful in the dress she was wearing. I regret doing want i did to her. I truly did have feelings for her but i couldn't get the guts to tell her of what i had done. I needed to tell her before we went to the coronation.

"Cleo, i need to talk to you first before we go out there."

"Francis, there's no time." She said turning to walk away.

"Please, I've done something and i need to say it." i said as i grabbed her arm.

"I know you did, its okay."

i smiled and we started walking off. i wondered if she knew what i was going to tell her. Did she really hear what Mary and I talked about? Is that why she questioned Mary? So many questions were coming to my head.

We got closer to the chair room. I was nervous for some reason. We both walked hand in hand to where the pope was to crown us. We both kneeled down in front of the pope. Oddly, She was being crowned first. Each country had their own traditions but never did anyone do this when it came to a coronation. Something was off.

"i crown you with this crown, Queen Cleo of England!" Shouted the Pope.

Once he placed the crown on her head, she rose to her feet. Something terribly was about to happen.