Sixteen: Bad Blood

Bad Blood

Cleo's POV:

"Mother, has he said anything to you since the night we came?" Asked Matthew.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, are you guys back together again or?" He asked with who many questions on his mind.

"If you want to know if we talked, then yes, he wants us to stay here." I said smiling.

"He just better not hurt you!"

"He isn't, now we have three different future Queens coming today for you to meet. You must chose one." I said.

It was hard but Francis and I didn't want to chose for him. We want him to fall in love on his own.

"Alright, I'll go get ready." He said as he was about to walk out." Mother, who are they again?"

"Princess Miah from London, Princess Sara from Sweden, and Princess Abby from Norway. Chose wise my son."

He looked at me and smiled.

----

Matthews POV:

"You know I really don't know why I have to do this!" I said as I finished getting dressed.

"Well, I had to do it when I had to chose between your mother and Queen Mary of Scots."

"Why did you chose mother?" I asked as I sat next to him on the sofa.

"There's something about your mother, she's just so full of life and the way she smiles just pulls me closer and closer to her." He said as he smiled.

"Then why did you do what you did to her?"

"Son, in going to tell you the truth, I did it because I felt like I didn't love her and I was lost, well Beth was there and I came to love her, but it isn't the same with your mother. My whole heart is in her and when she left she took it with her. I want you to know I never meant for any of this to happen, Matthew." I looked into his eyes. He's so sincere.

"You're majesty, the princesses of arrived."

---

"Her majesty, Princess Miah!"

Out came a short brunette girl, her eyes were a shade of blue and gray. She's very beautiful.