Nine: All I Want

*EDITED*

All I Want

Cleo's POV:

It's been 4 months. 4 months since I made Condè, Chloe, and the doctor to not tell anyone. I've been hiding in my room a lot. Liam left back to Italy for his coronation. I couldn't lie to him, so I told him the truth and made him promise as well. I've been writing to Mary, every time I want to tell her that I'm pregnant with Francis child but I can't. Their wedding is less than two weeks away and I need to find a way to tell them both. I don't care what they have to say but Francis deserves to know that he has a child coming, an heir to the throne.

My dresses had to be made a bit bigger now that I'm starting to show. As I've gotten bigger, now I think it's time that I do and tell Francis.

While I had time to sit and do nothing, I made Chloe one of my ladies and her father a lord.

I walked out of my room and told the guards to ready my carriage, I'm going to France.

---

As we got closer to The Palace, I started to feel uneasy and weird.

"Her Majesty, Queen Cleo of England!" I could hear a man yell.

The carriage came to a halt. I waited till the door opens and walked out. Since it was winter, I had a cloak on that was covering me.

"What a surprise." Said Catherine as she greeted me.

"Hello, Catherine." I said as I smiled.

I was about to say something when she slapped me.

"I guess I deserve that for the way I treated you and your family." I said as I cupped my cheek.

"Your damn right you do!" She said as she smirked." Now what are you doing here?"

"Can we speak privately?"

She turned around in her heels and started walking inside. We walked to her chambers. As the servants left the room, I removed my cloak, her back was turned to me and I waited till she would notice my stomach.

"What do you-" She stopped and looked at my stomach and then met my eyes.

I turned towards the wall, admiring the painting that hung. She saw my bump.

"That's a very nice painting you have."

"Is it Francis' child?"

"You know, that looks like my dad a bit but also like King Henry, where is he?"

"Don't change the subject Cleo."

I sat down on a chair and took a deep breath in.

"Yes, it's his. I didn't want to write a letter to him. Where is he?"

"Are you sure it's his!?" She asked making her face serious.

"Yes, I haven't had sex with anyone since that day with him."

"How far along are you?" She said as she started to form a smile.

"4 and a half months." I said smiling a bit.