Eight: In My Dreams

In My Dreams
*edited*
CLEO'S POV:

"Don't scream!" Said a mans voice.

"Please don't hurt me." I said as I muffled under his hand.

He pulled me closer to him. My back against his chest with his hand still covering my mouth.

"I'm going to lift my hand but if you scream I will hurt you!" I nodded my head as he lifted his hand

"What do you want?" I couldn't see his face as my back was still up against his chest.

"I want you." He said whispering. I wasn't able to make out his voice.

"Francis is that you!?"

"Now why would it be Francis?" He said making his voice clearer.

"Liam?! Is that you!?"

(Liam is going to be portrayed by Colton Haynes)

"Took you long enough!" He said letting me go.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? I thought you were Francis!" I said as I shoved him a bit.

"Why would I be Francis?" He asked as he moved on top of the bed.

"He didn't go home to France when he was suppose to now he's missing."

"And what does that have to do with you?"

"I was suppose to marry him, but he did something awful and I sent him home during my coronation."

"Do you want me to stay here with you like old times?" He said as he chuckled.

Liam and I have known each other since we were children. His father and mine were best friends. Liam is next in line for King of Italy. Although I was with John as a first love, it was actually Liam but I could never be with him, my father had formed an alliance with Spain before he died but that has all changed now.

"Please, I'm scared he'll come and get me." I said as I moved over a bit making room for him.

He laid his arm out so that I could lay my head on his chest.

"What are you doing here, Liam?"

"I missed you and well my father has sent me to watch over you, he heard of what happened to your mother. He cares for you as if you were his."

"Well he is like a father to me."

"Get some rest now, I'll watch if I see anyone."

"Goodnight Liam! Thank you!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and I laid back down next to him. As I slowly started to drift asleep, "I'll never let anyone hurt you, my love." He said softly and sweet.

-----------------

FRANCIS POV:

As we made our way to the carriage, I couldn't help but wonder, 'what if I did things differently? Do I really want Mary?'