Ten: Marry Me

Marry Me

CLEOS POV:

Wedding day. I woke up and had so much feelings rushing into my body.

"Cleo! Come on it's time to get out of bed! We need to get you ready!" Said Catherine as she opened the curtains that were covering the windows.

"Ughhhhh!! Fine." I finally wiggled out of bed and stood up.

I walked over to the mirror look at myself. My belly was getting a bit bigger within the past two weeks.

"Come on we need to do your hair

"Come on we need to do your hair." Catherine has been getting everything ready for the wedding, Since Francis coronation happened last week, when him and I were crowned King and Queen of France and England, everything has been crazy around here.

So many emotions were going through my head. The way everything was playing the way it was, it seems like Francis and I have always been meant to be together. I know there may be things we won't agree on but I can honestly say, he's all I ever wanted and I finally have him.

As they finished doing my hair, I talked to my ladies in waiting. I haven't seen them in a long time and I missed, besides Chloe she's been here with me.

"So how's William, Kora?" I asked looking at her.

"Oh he's doing good, he's here you know, you'll get to meet him today. " she said as a smiled appeared on her.

We all talked about everything that has happened to us the past months.

"Okay you can look now." Said Catherine with a full smile on her.

"It's beautiful, Catherine!"

"Okay, now that we have your makeup and hair done, we need to get you in your dress

"Okay, now that we have your makeup and hair done, we need to get you in your dress."

My dress was fitting a week ago to make it the right size. Everything was falling into place.

"Is it going to fit me?" I asked being a little scared it might not.

"It will now come on."

I couldn't look in the mirror till they were done. I was so excited and anxious as the same time, thinking of everything that could go wrong.