The One

"You can stop with your acting now Lee Jihoon." 

"What are talking about Coups? Look at him." They fixed their eyes with a hopeless Jihoon staring down, precisely their picture in his hand - their picture together with Soonyoung.

"Hyung." Chan realized something. "You mean.."

"He didn't take the surgery. He..... He......" An audible sound alarmed everyone inside the room and there to find out the person which they are avoiding to know the truth.

"H-Hoshi." He closed his eyes, which the almost couple understood his silence. When he felt that it was only the two of them, the unshed tears that he hold back came streaming down his gloomy, pale face.

"It's not just a month but a year, Lee Jihoon. Not one month but a year. I'm like a fool waiting for you to turn back the old memories and us, and then you pretend to have a cancer? How can you do this to me!? Why do you have to make me believe on your drama?!" Shaking pupils and releasing a quick breath, he walk sluggishly to him, forming his fist a ball.

"Soon......Soonyoung." 

"Don't use that tactics Lee Jihoon!" Hot liquid escaped out his eyes, flowing down under the bag of his eyes and drips on the edge of his chin. 

"Soon.....Soonyoung."

Scare filling inside him, he extended his arms and trying to reach out a letter to Hoshi. "What's this again? I'm not in the mood to read long messages."

Touching the envelope, he remove it and saw a three pieces of yellow pad. He's kinda amazed on what he saw with a feeling of doubt and sadness.

Dear Soonyoung,

What the hell! 

You think I pretended to have cancer?

Well you're right HAHAHAHHAAHH!

"You wanna die for real WOOZI!" He rolled his eyes on him while Jihoon keep on sobbing and crying, putting his palm in his face.

I know you, I feel you even if you don't speak

You're a hurt person, who resembles me a lotI know that I never learned of love so I don't really know about it. But I feel that you are a person who is my destiny

My person is soft like the white snowflakes

That person is hurting me.The wind blows and it seems like it'll take you far away. So I am protecting you by your side again today

I beg so that my prayers can reach the heavens

I hope for this cruel love that I can't stop anymore. Even if my life is broken to pieces,there's just one person, just one person for me

A love like destiny that I cannot reject

That person is making me sad. Even if the cold winter comes and freezes my entire body. I will always be by your side

I love you, I will hold you

I will always protect you by your side

"Now that you don't have any disease, I can leave you, like what you want me to do." 

"Pabo, I don't have cancer! How am I supposed to erase you alone and live? Those moments where we once walked together. Like that, the things we made beside each other. Even the memories, even those regrets. Lingered there with me, missing you so much." Soonyoung seated, removing his hands and claimed his lips. He might look like a fool but he hate the feeling inside him that he dosen't feel any anger from the confession.

"Why didn't you told me? I'm so worried that I almost wanted to die thinking that I'll lose you again." Jihoon place his hand to Sooynoung, wiping the bitter tear that  never stop from trickling in his cheeks.

"I....I'm thankful to God that He gave me second chance to live again. I almost have cancer but I'm grateful it didn't happened because of fast medication from Suga and even CL noona."

"For twelve months, you were taking medicines?" 

Wooxi nodded. "Yeah, that's why I fainted when I was going downstairs and I feel safe because you were there to catch me."

Hoshi pouted. "Is that something that I must be feel proud of?"

Soonyoung turn his back from Jihoon, leaving him alone perplexed and devastated at the same time. In this current situation with a confession attached, Hoshi himself doesn't know how he must show his actions after that sudden event.

********************************************************

Mianhae~

Kpopisheartue