Weep

Lee Jihoon >_< Woozi

They were about to scream out but Hoshi lifted his fist and clenched it. We were astound and at the same time confused. He was like a bear with a sore head. What's the problem? Brows knitted throwing daggers in my eyes. I know I've done something that made him turn out that face.

"I'm not yet done. You know what I mean Jihoon."  What is he talking about? I don't have any clue.

"Last message."

The last message which he admitted that Kwon and him were just one, if my memory serves me well. I dropped down my head and hold my tongue. He's sending a shiver down my spine, trying to think what can I do to soften his heart.

"LEE JIHOON!"

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AGAIN?! 

"You really plan to kill yourself?"

"No!" Dokyeom suddenly chime in but Soonyoung turn around and glare him so he seated. 

"He can't do that." 

You think I can't do that?

I always keep on thinking to do it but I choose not to do it because if I'll kill myself, I just killed Hoshi.

It was alike from the message he sent.

So he's giving me a tongue lashing because of what I've said?

I'm just being truthful and he must be thankful because I admit it.

If not, I don't know what will happen to me.

"WOOZI! DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE!"

Little by little, I lifted my head as tears escaped from my eyes. I had my heart out my mouth as I take a step forward. I pursed my lips while staring on the ground. Heaving a trembling sigh, I kneel down as tears began to form in my eyes.

"P-please f-forgive m-me S-soonyoung. I-I'm sorry f-for disappointing y-you. I'm t-too desperate to see you again. Y-you're my life and you're living inside me until I saw you with my eyes that you're leaving. I need you. I need you and not this life. It's enough for me that you choose me over you father's will and I'm contented from what you did. To all the things you've done for me, that was the most romantic in my life. I almost gave up on you Hoshi. I'm silently waiting for someone who don't have any idea if he'll still come back or not."

My chest was on fire as I let out a sob. I need to prove him that I really feel sorry for what I've said. It's hard they gave you their trust to you and here you are trying to break it up. I feel his warm hand on my chin as he lifted it.