Ghost

Lee Jihoon >_< Woozi

My head titlted on my side followed by a loud crash. When I spun around, I saw noona smiling while playing her brows.

"Did I scare you?"  I reply with a nod. She put her arm on my shoulder and she made me walk towards the couch in the living room.

"Have a seat." 

Once I seated, we heard a sound from the doorbell. She excuse herself to and I was left alone in the room. I thought it was him. He's the only person I know to have that scent. Maybe they have the same perfume with noona.

"Woozi hyung you're here already?" Oh no Wonwoo. I was just a twin brother of Lee Jihoon, Woozi.

"I just came on time and you are late for five minutes."

"As expected when it comes to Hoshi." I stood up from the couch and I was going to thew my fist on Mingyu but then Jeonghan and Jisoo shouted from nowhere.

"Let's eat guys! Mingyu! Wonwoo! Stop teasing Woozi. Hoshi will come out from his grave if you'll hurt his babe~"

"Yah~" I yelled at Joshua. "Stop it! I'm really mad at you! Don't you dare mention his name and tease it from me!"

They chuckled softly and we headed to the dining room. None of us spoke up and we were all busy eating dinner. Noona told us to enjoy eating and she'll leave us to have fun. Once she's gone, Seungkwan started again with his talkative mouth.

"This place is awesome~"

"Shut up Boo Seungkwan. We're eating." Hansol complained at his boyfriend. I choked up while drinking my milk.

"Woozi!" Seokmin patted my back as I continue coughing. I find it funny because I didn't expected that from Hansol. He can't complain at Seungkwan at first but then I was surprised when he talked back.

"Thank you Dokyeomie~" I smiled and he returned a cheerful grin.

"Stop flirting him Seokmin. He's already taken."

Me?

Taken?

What are you talking about SCoups?

"He's not!" He raise up his voice at Seungcheol. "He's not even in a relationship with Hoshi."

What does he mean by that? We were astound at him and our eyes directed to Seokmin.

"Did you take it seriously?" Dokyeom inquired in sulk.

A heavy thud caught out attention. We turn our gaze on the door upstairs which was Soonyoung's room. Seokmin suddenly hugged me in fear while Seungkwan was whining while shaking up his body.

"Hoshi! Don't scare us out! Dokyeom was only joking hyung!" Dino said while looking at the door of his room.

Am I going to believe that ghost really exist? 

"He's probably jealous that's why we heard that sound." Jeonghan predicted.

We hear another noise that scared us out. Seungkwan was crying while Vernon was making him calm. Seokmin keep on shouting still hugging me tight.

"Quit hugging him Seokmin!" 

"I'm scared Seungkwan so shut up!" 

Noona hurriedly came downstairs and told us not be scared. "I'm sorry. I was arranging Hoshi's room since his room was kinda messy. I'm really sorry."

"Noona~ You scared us! Don't do that again please!" Seungkwan cried out.

"Yeah. Stop crying now Seungkwan. Everything's fine." Noona tapped his shoulders and then she leave after. I looked at Dokyeom as he let go of his around around me.

"Why are you crying?" I wiped down his tears but then he suddenly laughed crazily.

"I thought it was Soonyoung. I was really scare if he'll kill me."

"Is that a joke DK?" Seokmin fixed himself and seated properly. 

"It's not a joke. Did you saw Soonyoung courted Jihoon?" He replied from Minghao's question.

I get up and bow my head. I really need to go to the rest room right now. I've been containing it since the moment when Chaelin noona scared me out. 

"Excuse me. I just need to let go."

"Let go of what?" Jun asked.

"Let go of Soonyoung?"

Wonwoo slammed his fist on Mingyu. I ignore them as they laughed hysterically. If you think it's funny, well it is not! I went upstairs and twisted the doorknob of noona's room but I didn't receive a respond. I saw a room with a door quite open so I don't have choice but to went it. When I came out, I felt like this was a Deja vu

 Why didn't I noticed this when I enter this room?

************************************

Now where is Soonyoung?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kpopisheartue