Seventeen

Lee Jihoon >_< Woozi

Am I dreaming?

Is this true?

Am I really.........

Am I really......

Are you serious?

Am I really k-kissing him right now?

Just let me feel him even in my dreams!

No.

This is not a dream.

I can't believe this is happening.

I thought it was only in my mind.

Even my eyes was surprise to see him.

A tear slipped his face and it brought my eyes to become teary. With my eyes shut, I felt warm flow down my cheeks. I'm more than happy to know he's back. I've never knew you can possibly come back again. We both pull away and chuckled as I buried my palm when I feel my face flaming from that scene.

"I miss the way you blushed when you're shy." I slammed my fist on him. He was about to scream out loud but placed my finger on my lips and made him keep quiet. With that sudden realization, he bite his lips seductively while staring at me intensely.

Oh please don't do this to me Hoshi you're killing me please stop~

"You can close you're mouth cutie." I gulped hardly and he giggled softly.

"Why are you still alive?" I said jokingly. He gave me blank look as he gave me a weak smile. Abruptly, he pick up a piece and placed it in his wrist so I freaked out and gripped his hand.

"What are you doing!?"

"You're asking me why I'm still alive. From what I thought, you're doubting why I'm not dead so I'm giving you what you want." I pouted until I broke into tears again. That joke wasn't funny at all. I only want to fool around now he got the wrong idea. I shouldn't said it. 

"I'm just kidding Woozi please stop crying. I'm sorry." He cooed as wipe off my tears. He hugged me lightly, rubbing his hand behind me to make comfort me. As he unwrapped his arms, I playfully punch his chest and he gasped in pain.

-

Kwon Soonyoung ^_^ Hoshi