Sleep with me

Lee Jihoon >_< Woozi

"I'm going to sleep. Good night."  Pulling up the blanket and closed my eyes lightly. I'm still curious why SCoups call Hoshi. Maybe they talk about something serious but I can't help to think about it. 

"Sure hyung. You've said it 10 times but still you're not sleeping. TEN! TEN! TEN TIMES!" Chan emphasize the last part while laughing evilly. I know I get it TEN TEN! 10:10!  I sit erectly in my bed and pick up my pillow to throw it on Dino. He blocked from the first pillow but he got hit from the second. 

"Yah! I'm just saying you keep on repeating to sleep but you can't because your mind is occupied with curiosity or maybe....." Dino paused while wiggling his eyebrow with that creepy stare.

"You keep on thinking of Hoshi that's why sleep can't come." I keep on controlling my temper but while thinking what I saw in his phone, I really can't do it. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ON TEASING ME WITH HOSHI!? 

"Fu--" My pillow returned when someone threw it and it landed in my face. I shut my eyes pursing my lips in anger. I reached my limits because of this boy. As expected, Hoshi is the only person who have the courage fight back. 

"Fck you real hard." 

OH NO! HE MIGHT THINK-----

I ONLY CURSE I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT IN 'THAT' WAY! 

PLEASE CALL JISOO RIGHT NOW! WE NEED HIM NOW! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

Seungcheol and Dino was dumbfounded that his eyes grew wider than usual. STOP BEING AN OWL AND HELP ME WITH THIS BOI!~

"Then do it." He walked forward, eyes never leaving on me. Making his head bend down, he lean in still glaring at me. I didn't looked away; instead, I increased our eye contact. My heart race from the small distance between our faces. I'm not strong enough hold this eye contact, now I know that we have the same feelings with each other.

"If you can." He brutally pull his blanket that I seated. SCoups and Dino act normal as went to their bed. I'm still processing from what I uttered earlier. I didn't mean anything what I said but analyzing the whole thing, it's not embarrassing, it sounds dirty. I was frozen and it's like I can't move a single muscle even if I need to. Now I can sigh in relief.

I blinked continuously when I realized that I was staring for almost a minute. Where is he? Well, it's not my business anymore. I place my feet on the top of the bed. When I was going to lay down, I saw Soonyoung on the floor with a pillow in his head and a blanket in his body. I thought I can sigh in relief. Is he going to sleep on the floor? The floor is too cold and he might get sick if he'll spend the whole night on the ground. You're making me worried Hoshi!

"Go to sleep." 

I thought he's sleeping? How does he know that I'm staring at him? With his eyes shut? That's a smart skill from him. Impressive. But I'm still concern about him. I can't forgive myself if he'll get sick because of me. I wouldn't sleep until he will not go to his bed.

"I sleep better when you're by my side." Those words just came out from my mouth. I can't bear to see him in that state. He might be arrogant and he hurt me many times but looking at him so awful, it's killing me. Yes, I sleep better when I feel him, when I feel his presence. 

You can resist me? How can you do that? I can't resist you. Why am I saying this things?

"Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done. Without you, I don't know who will going to help me with this kind of attitude I have. Don't worry. As what I said before, you'll not see my face once our performance ends." Because I'll disappear in your sight but not in your heart. It feels like I'm just talking to the air. I started to feel guilty from everything that I've done. 

"Can I feel you one last time? Just tonight. It would be enough for me. If you don't want to, it's okay."  I glanced at him and think he's already sleeping. This night is not enough for me to let go. I'm sorry Soonyoung. But if you really don't want to be with me, then it's okay........

It's okay...... I said it's okay but I never said it didn't hurt.

I'm going to wait until you fell asleep. If only I have the power to carry you in my arms, I will place you right beside me so that I can sleep well. 

 "Good night Soonie~"

I lay down on my bed curling my back on him, facing the wall. I can tell everything about my feelings to Hoshi but I'm afraid. I'm not frighten if he'll not accept it. Just a little bit. Don't worry. It'll end after our performance tomorrow. But why am I afraid to lose him when he is not even mine? I wanna be with you, maybe not forever but at least a little bit longer than never.

Suddenly, I felt his arms around my waist. My body was encase with cement, unable to move from my place. Why are you doing this to me Kwon Soonyoung?

"I know you'll going to watch me until I fell asleep completely and I know how much you love to sleep." 

I know how much you love me....

"Good night Hoonie~"

The scene was too cheesy yet it's kinda romantic. That's why I can't help to fall in love with this guy. He's sweet and I appreciate every effort from him. In front of you, I only say cold words. I act like I don't care when your with someone else, deep down I swear I care for you and it kills me. I'm scared to see you with someone else. I get jealous when someone can can make you happier than I can.

But I have this strong feeling that this is not right.

************************************************************* 

Thank you thank you thank you~

Should I do another Soonhoon FF again? I don't know. I'm certified hardcore Soonhoon shipper *^^* But if you want to, I'll finish this story first and create a story. Let me know >< I'll wait.

Kpopisheartue