Medicine

Lee Jihoon >_< Woozi

I don't know how many minutes had passed, I don't know how many seconds we've looking at each others. His eyes were ocean of stars comforting incomplete life. My eyes closed tightly involuntarily dropped my twinging head. Seungcheol lightly shook my body a me if I'm fine. I heard Seungkwan's voice from afar, calling my real name.

"Lee Jihoon!"

"Please be quiet. He might be nervous when you continue calling him." I can recognize that angelic voice. It's Jeonghan right?

"I'm okay." I fake a laugh stretching out my arms as if I get up from sleep. Batting my eyelashes, they surrounded me revealing how they were concern about me, except one person who never really care about me. "Y-you don't need to worry. Its just an headache that's all"

"I know you Woozi." Joshua heaved a sigh and continued his sentence."Okay then, just make sure that you'll not faint during our report tomorrow."

Jisoo and Jeonghan waved their hands going to the counter to buy their snacks then noticed something about SCoups but I think it's just my opinion anyway.

"Woozi hyung! Why don't you---"

"I'm fine Dino. You're the same with my mom."  It's too hard knowing  your mom is not here to support you. I'm sensitive whenever "mom" or "mother" was mentioned. It's crushing my soul images flashing back through my mind I want to forget. How I miss those times I used to have one, a loving mother who tenderly embrace you and cares for you when you are sick. Someone wiped out my cheeks and didn't noticed I teared up.

"You're crying." Raising my eyes, he paused brushing his thumb and surprised to see who it is - it's no other than Choi Seungcheol.

I furrowed my brows at him. "Don't worry, I'll always be here to wipe your tears away".

"I'm done." Our attention went to Hoshi while Dino is following him. Why did he became angry? After the two boys went to their own destinations, I decided to go to the clinic to get some medicines.

"Hoshi! So what do you want from me?"  Walking alone heading to the clinic, my name was unexpectedly mentioned coming through the window pane. If I enter the room, I may disturb them but if I won't go, it'll be me who will get hurt. No matter how hard I try to move my legs, I can't take a step. What are you doing Woozi? You're just going to get medicine for your head ache. Unless it was heartache. 

What the hell?!?!?! Jihoon, hwaiting! 

Clutching my chest letting out a short and quick sigh. At leisurely pace, cold sweat runs down my palm taking a step inside the clinic. My trembling legs were like encased with cement firmly stuck the people I saw - It was really Hoshi and a woman, maybe his girlfriend. The girl transformed into a nurse after clearing my throat.

Fast and furious.

"Are you a transferee?" I nodded and forced a smile. Isn't obvious I'm new here?

"You're cute."

Hoshi pushed her forehead hardly that made the girl........the nurse annoyed."I'm just saying he's cute. What's wrong with that?"

"You're flirting again." 

"Are you jealous?" Will they stop flirting and give me damn medicine right now! They're not helping me; instead, they're making my ache worst.

Head ache.......

Not heartache........

Am I going to apologize again just to stop them? This is the second time that I'm doing it and I feel so weak for my condition right.

I pity myself.

"I-I'm sorry to interrupt you but I really need medicine right now. I can't endure the pain anymore. You can continue what you are doing when I'm out." I soften my voice on the last lines. The nurse excused herself to find a medicine in the box leaving only me and Hoshi who's looking at me with his arms crossed. I'm not in the mood so better not tease me.

"I thought you're okay." So what?

"It's easy to pretend."

"And you're making everyone believe even if it is obvious?" You're not included so mind your own business.

"Better than making my friends worried about me. I don't want to be a burden to them."  Before we have a serious argument, she appear in front  lending the medicine. I bow my head and thank her. With one last glance at Hoshi, there it goes his poker face. I shouldn't come in this clinic because all I know when I got here, I'm completely healed and I was wrong; it gets worst.

"Are you having lovers quarrel?"

"No we're not!" Soonyoung and I exchanged looks when we were sync with exact words.

"Okay then. Can you help me with this cutie here?" Hoshi rolled his eyes on her and hissed loudly. 

"Don't be jealous, I'm yours and you're mine."  She flirty winked, giggling lightly. I told you they are in a relationship. He even gazed at me after what she said. I didn't mind it and took a step going out of the door and on my way out, I stopped from walking on what I heard from her.

"By the way, here's the medicine for your friend. Tell him to get well soon okay?"

Him?

Who is this friend that he's talking about?

***************

An update for today ^^ Who do you think it is? It's pretty obvious I guess. Umm... I don't what what I'm going to say so bye for now~

Kpopisheartue