A Lot like Love

Kwon Soonyoung ^_^ Hoshi

While we were in a rush after I heard how Seungkwan's voice changed from the Chan's phone. I know he can act well but in our situation at this time, he can't be make us all nervous. Dino's hand was faster than a thunder that his hand was like a flash that turn up the music.

There is a secret

That I have hidden away somehow

Where and how it started

I don't even remember

But it's for you

Are you thinking the same as me?

That's what I'm most curious of

Even now

If you're confused

On whether it's love or not

Just hug me, without a worry

If your heart is racing, it's love

"The music know what you can't say, Hoshi." I hummed, he hit the nail on the head. It was exactly right, what he said and what tune wanted to depict.

After how many minutes, we finally arrived in the destination that we've been struggling to reach. I look at Dino and asked him if why he didn't open the door quickly like what he did awhile ago.

"H-hyung, I-I'm scared."

I let out a light frail smile. "I know he is scary."

"You know what I mean Soonyoung."

Frozen. Each words that escaped from his mouth was too cold to take it. Chan was his little brother and recalling the day I met them, I can't help but my eyes became watery. I pulled and went out of the car, waving them goodbye and to take care each other.

I immediately ran the room where he is admitted in this place. Frighten, anxious, despair, blissful; I myself can't even determine these feelings rumbling in my body. Opening the door into this room only intensify my fear. With the cold breeze met my face, Hansol and Vernon place their warm arms around me. 

"H-Hoshi..." 

"You scared me to death S-Seungkwan." He sobbed loudly, felt my shoulder began to become wet after crying buckets.

"C-can I see him, p-please?" The couple excused themselves and leaving Hoshi a questioning look. 

What's happening?

What's going on?

Why are they acting like that?

How's Woozi?

Why do we need to feel such heavy circumstance?

Listening the door creak on my back, I take a small step in front and making my way closer to where I saw the most beautiful creature I've met. Slowly yet each was memories injecting my empty mind. There I saw when he accidentally bumped me, when I saw his innocent and sweet Jihoon. My life was devoid of meaning - lacking of the love that he gave and wanting him back and love me again. 

From the seventeenth tread, knees quivers now facing how terribly sick he is. I have a bizarre dream, I mean nightmare and I won't let to came to reality. 

"Y-Yah!" It wasn't intention to shout at him. It only burst out of he miss his adorable boyfriend.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" Folding his eyes, forcing himself to be calm and release out the pain from breathing out.

"I miss you. I miss you so much - so much that I miss pinching your cheeks, being destroyed by you and being hurt by you. I may sound masochistic but it is true.  Without being able to say anything. I'm just looking at you."

"Lee Jihoon~ Woozi~ Hoonie~ I call and call and call out to you but I don't hear your voice. I can't stop this love, you're the one who made me live. I can't let you go, you're more precious than my own life. Even if it hurts, it's alright, because I love you. I try to forget you and turn around but my heart finds you. Even if I cry, it's alright, because I love you" 

Then I realize, I wish this is only a dream, a bad dream. It's so cruel and it crushes my soul completely. I've already breakdown for a hundred times and I don't know how to stand again on my own.

God, I need you. I need your presence.

*************************************

Somehow, you once wished something it was a dream, regretting why you left his hand holding unto you.

Kpopisheartue