Every moment of You

Afternoon in December with a cold season of winter, snowflakes falling above brings excitement and smile to everybody. Wearing a scarlet bonnet with headphones in my ears, he put his little hands inside his jacket with gloves on it. 

Walking in a quite street, all by myself I went to the library to leisure for my retained sadness which I can't explain. I shove the door and my feet move by its own to the section of books where it is located to the innermost edge in the place. 

Here in the greatest topographic point for researching and even for you to know the answers from your unanswered questions, the library.

When I spotted the book that caught my attention at once has a fantastic cover. Pulling it off the shelf, the book was entitled 'Crestfallen'. I read the back of the book and it is angst. Looking back at the space, the remaining book was 'Unrequited Love', 'Who's who',  'Room Mates', 'Pain in Love', 'Winter Sonata' and there are really a lot that I saw. There are fan fiction books according to how I observe it.  

Browsing the contents by brushing the pages, I pause for short time and saw a bookmark with blue green shade and there I saw there's something written.

After a while, when I recognized you~

Everything was clearly changing~

My world separates to before and after knowing you ~

When you breath, a warm wind blows~

When you smile, dazzling sunlight shines~  

"Maybe the gums were too shiny that's why it's bright like the sun." I loudly slammed the book and my heart throbbed in a really really fast speed when someone stomped its shoes behind.

 Stop showing off your brand new shoes if you have it. 

"Did I just hear the word SHINee?" 

When you hear a word or sentence related to your idol makes you feel the happiest world living in the world.

"S-So....."

The book then dropped down, producing a deafening sound in the silent room. What's wrong with you? Ah! My brain was completely blank and my heart is entirely hopeless until I encountered this kind of obstacle......

An obstacle?

Or a simple illusion?

My eyes turns to face the floor then my eyes grew large when another bookmark which is unrecognizable feed up my curiosity.

"I liked the feeling of someone becoming special, thanks to me. The feeling that I was needed. It was a delusional thought that I could make someone happy. I had been completely betrayed."

"Why couldn't I say it ?I knew he wanted so badly to hear it. I couldn't tell him I loved him. I did not think I did. But those feelings were love. I thought I was just grateful. It was love. I thought he was just comforting. It was love. What should I do now ? I should have told him. He had waited so long." 

What's the purpose of these messages?

"These lines were from the famous drama Scarlet Heart: Ryeo." I said in inaudible tone. I bring down my headphone and pick it up.

"Every time I see you, you tell me to forget I saw you." For five seconds, I didn't move a muscle and it hits me like straight into my heart. Lifting my head, my eyes were fixed in its sharp gaze.

Meeting this person is anonymously rare.

This is mysterious and kinda creepy.

"Why?"

"Don't ask me what you asked. You must ask that to whom who should answer what you asked."

****************************************************************************************

Neomu Neomu Neomu Gomawo guys for still reading this piece HAHAHA~

The end is near and yeah, it is sad and glad to tell to you my dear readers that I'm going to finish this fanfic of Jihoon and Soonyoung. 

Don't worry, there's still two stories about this cute couple if I'm not mistaken.

Comments and stars juseyo~ KEKEKEKKE!

Kpopisheartue