Field

Kwon Soonyoung ^_^ Hoshi

I'm doomed! What am I gonna do? I'm nervous right now because this medicine is really meant for Woozi and that person is still here. I'm worried about him. I thought he didn't want to come here so decided to go by myself and get a medicine for him.

"T-thank you."  Bowing my head rushing in speed of a light to our class and fortunately, the teacher is still not around. But why is the students are not here? I saw Mingyu sitting while holding his phone. Is he texting Wonwoo again? Seriously they are in the same school. They can talk personally if they want.

"Where are the others?"

"Where's Woozi? He went to field together with Dokyeom. We're going to have a football game"

"What the flower Kim Mingyu."

"You're welcome. Don't deny the fact that you have feeling towards him.

"I'm not, I'm just being friendly to him." A loud bang startled the both of us. It was no other than the emo boy Wonwoo. 

"You scare me men." I look at the both of them and I can clearly understand the situation. "I-I need to go. See ya~"

I rushed out of the room and proceeded to the field. I look around and I can see a pink haired guy. He's too small! It makes me more frustrating because it so hard to find him.

"Looking for someone?" I spun around who spoke behind me and it was Seungcheol.

"Uh yes? I'm looking for the small brat---" I didn't continue to speak up when I heard a whistle from the coach and I think he's also in charge for the activity today.

"Form your lines boys! Two lines! Let's go! Hurry up!" We followed his instruction and went to our lines. Our coach gather us to have short meeting about the guide lines and the groupings. We position ourselves base on the instructions. The goal keeper of our team is Hansol while the others is Seungkwan. The game started when Jun kicked the ball. We anticipated the game but then I heard the whistle again. Aw! I was so close to get the ball!

"Hoshi!" 

"Nae?" I saw his finger pointed on the ground. I look down and I was surprised to see Woozi lying down.

Don't tell me.........

Why do I keep hurting him?!

I really don't mean to bump him!

"Soonyoung!"  Raise my head after calling my attention, Seokmin looks so scary from how he stare at me.