Brat?

Lee Jihoon >_< Woozi

"Woozi oppa!" 

I spun around and there's this student who call me oppa so it made me curious. My brows knitted while she's approaching. Sometimes, I'm not comfortable when they say those things and unease calling me oppa especially a girl. Since then, female students will just scream out my name and squeal after. As days passed, a lot of them will come and tell compliments about but still I don't use to be that type of guy. 

"Why are you're eyes were bright red?"

"Because he's a fish." 

I look around from that voice and then I spotted Jisoo. I was dumbfounded from what he uttered. He placed his arms on my shoulders while grinning. 

"Did you just said that I'm bit--"

"I said you're a fish because you're eyes were alike."

Joshua laughed at his own joke while the girl suddenly sobbed. Since when did a joke made you cry? I elbowed him and he gasped in pain. He lifted his eyebrows and let go of his arms to shrug in confusion. Jisoo asked her instead to know the reason.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry. Watching the both of you reminds me how he Soonyoung tease you."

That moment when a girl call you oppa but she don't ship herself to you. Instead, she ship you to your friend? She excused herself and run away downstairs, probably going to the rest room to cleanse her face for crying. People around me keeps on reminding him while I'm desperately forcing to forget everything about him.

"Hoshi."

Did Jisoo uttered his name or it's just pure imagination at all? I gazed at his eyes with my eyes partly open and he's looking at the bushes near the entrance gate. Bushes. It was the place were he eavesdrop........

I said stop!

"What did you said?" He twisted his face with his eyes forming into a large round. Slowly, he shook his head but I can feel strange about his expression. I can read him easily. 

"Nothing. I said Woozi yeah Woozi. Come on let's go to the classroom!"

I'm aware our names rhymed but you can't fool me that you didn't utter his name Jisoo. He pulled my hand and dashed in the room. There's a few announcement from the teacher before we go out afterwards. It was scheduled for today that we will have a P.E. class so we headed to the football field to play. 

"Do you think you can play Woozi?" Seungcheol asked, tying his shoe on the bench. I stare at him before giving him a respond.

"I don't want to do it to be honest. I'll just play when I'm in the mood."

"Yah hyung!" Dino yelled while running towards in our place.

"We don't want a sequel! Remember when you collapsed during the game. Luckily, your guardian angel was there to save you. Don't play if you can't. Today, I'll act like I'm your older brother." 

I'm so glad you didn't utter his name.

"Because Chan is taller than Jihoon." There it goes Dino's laugh with the similarity of a devil's cackle. A loud laughed strike from Joshua's joke since the first one was not that funny at all. It all disappeared when the coach call them to line up.

I seated on the bench and watched the game alone. It's been 10 minutes that I've stayed here so I decide to roam around the school.

"I shouldn't come to school if I know that today will be very boring."

I've reached the garden near the gate. For a while, I look up the sky and was mesmerized from it's beauty but then my mood changed when someone bothered me.

"Short brat."  

I laughed something off when that person call me that name. Soonyoung use to call me that name and I'm slightly irritated but I know that he's only teasing me. When this person uttered words, I'm extremely upset and I want to know his/her reason. Looking behind me, I look a sight when I found out that it was a girl. I recognize her face but I can't remember the last time I saw it. I knew it.

******************************************************

I'm very itchy to keep on updating but............... HEHEHEH!

Kpopisheartue