You don't know

After that day, Soonyoung keep on thinking about what happened with him and Jihoon. He's grinning from ear to ear on their sweet kiss yet it faded when he remember Woozi's words to him. He has a feeling that there's something wrong with him. Hoshi didn't want to stress himself by overthinking, but he doesn't want to admit it.

"Hoshi." He looked and Suga was holding a tray. He put it on the table and let out a sigh.

"Hyung, what's wrong with Jihoon? Did I freaked him out because of the kiss?" Yoongi's eyes popped. 

"Did you just said kiss? Yah! You're not yet married an---"

"Hyung! Its not like that!" Hoshi's voice raise a bit, shaking his hands. "I respect Jihoon, hyung."

"I know."

"So tell me what's the matter hyung?"

"Let Jihoon tell you all about it."

"Is he sick?"

Suga shook his head. "No."

"Yes he is hyung. I can feel it."

"He's not sick, he's hurt because of you."

Hoshi was flabbergasted from Suga being serious during their talk. He don't have any thoughts in his head if what Yoongi is saying to him right. The thing that he knows right now is that there's something wrong with Jihoon which makes him worry about him.

He really hate Jihoon getting hurt.....................................

Especially because the reason is him.......................