Can't call his name

Lee Jihoon >_< Woozi

"I will not make this longer Woozi." Can't stand the pace what he'll going to say. Shaky hand grabbed my Choco shake on top of the table drinking half of the cup in anxiety.

"I like Hoshi." I stopped from sipping my shake through the straw.

"I like him more than friends Woozi."  His words hit me in my head, hardly gulping and loudly. My breath was ripped from my lungs and the air was thick as I gasped. I felt crowed in my skin and sweat followed by cold chills plagued me.

"You've been my friend since we were young and you know that I've never love someone like this. You can start protesting now."

"We're not close with that fat cabbage! He's not cabbage now because his hair is pure blonde now. But still, he always make me angry. How can you say that!" He threw a judging look. I'm not in the mood to protest or to hyper right now. After his confession, my excitement faded instantly. I'm not a good actor but I'll do my best to make him believe.

"I think h-he likes you back." I noticed it every time I'm with Seokmin. He'll arch his brows or sometimes he'll glare.

Dokyeom shake me up with his bright smile."How can you say that?"

"H-he always walks out when we're having moments." He even hugged me tightly while I'm suffering here right now. Can someone please help me! He was too happy and I might end up being squeeze.

Is it because I'm squishy? LMAO! -_-

-

Kwon Soonyoung ^_^ Hoshi

Their conversations between Woozi and Dokyeom's keeps on bothering me. I was interrupted when Dino was screaming as he paces back and front. He dragged me from sitting in the bench sprinting as fast as he can. Lee Dinosaur, I never signed for marathon for Pete's sake!

"Let's go back to the school! I forgot the key! I think Jihoon have it!"

"Are we going to disturb them?!"

"If it is needed then I would! You'll help me or what!?"

I didn't hesitate and responded quickly from Dino's question."Maybe?"

Am I going to be happy or sad? What might be the ending of their conversation? It looks like episodes for K Dramas seriously. When we reached the school, we greeted the guard first after successfully entering the campus. As we arrive inside, I turn out like a statue from where I'm standing while Chan cover his mouth with his eyes widened.

He took a glance of me but I decided to nodded. Dino, why do you need to glance at me? Are you trying to say something? They broke the hug once they saw us. Seokmin chuckled awkwardly while Jihoon looked away. I think Jihoon answered him, well I guess he courted him after telling his feelings towards that shortie brat.

 "W-what are you guys doing here?"

"W-we just came here to get the key from Woozi."  Admiringly watching him all the time, all he can do was to glance and looked away from me. Someone looks awkward after the confession. Dino patted the his pockets frowning from the clanging sound on his pants. Spurring his hand inside,he pulled something lifting it up in the air.

"Oh! The key is here!" My sharp eyes were cussing out screeching him saying 'wtf kid?' 

"W-we need to go! Bye bye Woozi and Dokyeom-ssi!" Dino pushed me towards the gate talking to the couple. Why does people stammer while talking? 

"Wait!"  Continuing to the amble out the door didn't mind to look behind. He's not talking to me so why should I turn my head on him? 

"Can I go with you? I really want to go home."

"Woozi! Call me when you arrive home safely okay?" I stopped from walking away when I heard their conversation behind me. I can't help but to curious so I look over my shoulder and exactly on the right his smile appear in his face for Dokyeom.  

"Bye Jihoonie~"

"Bye Seokminie~"

Why do I feel like my eyes were starting be filled with water? I'm stuck, standing alone, waiting impatiently. I can't take this anymore. I want to leave this hell right now. Can someone tell them to hurry up? I'm tired of today. I just want to get some rest. Hearing footsteps behind me and I'm sure it was Dino and him, finally we're now get going. I can't say his name even only in my mind. It's hard just thinking it, what if I have to say it through words?

"I'm hungry!" Dino broke after minutes of tranquility because his rumbling stomach is bothering him. He stopped from walking and he dashed inside the convenient store. We were left alone outside this deafening silence in this street. I wanted to make myself busy until I realized my phone isn't here. I remember that I gave it to Chan when we were running to get the key in their dorm. Glancing on my side where the convenient store is located, I saw him playing with fingers, not to mention but there's only an inch between us. 

Did I saw it right?

Is that Seungcheol looking outside?

Or let me just say, is he looking at the both of us?

Or only Woozi?

*************************************

Cliffhanger again! Who's excited? Hahaha! I'm sorry for being a bad author :D

I keep on doing this I'm really sorry XD

By the way, thank you again and again for reading my book.

Soonhoon shippers hwaiting! 

Kpopsisheartue