Ferris Wheel

Warning: sexual content ‼️

"Karma, you can't sit here!" You frowned. "It's going to be unbalanced."

Karma had decided to sit right next to you on the Ferris Wheel, causing the gondola to tilt.

He leaned against your shoulder and pouted, "it will be no fun if I don't get to sit next to you."
"Karma-"
He shushed you and closed his eyes without a word.
You sighed and turned to look at him, smiling a bit. He was very cute sleeping.

Then you turned to look out the window as you rested your chin on your palms and elbows against the rim of the window.
You were quite and Karma opened an eye to peek at you. You had downturned eyebrows and you seemed deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Karma asked softly, wrapping his arms around you from behind.
"... Arias," you answered quietly.
"She's... quite weird." Karma blurted.
You stayed silent, your expression did not change.
"I'm sorry." He quickly whispered in your ear.

You shook your head lightly. "I don't blame you... but, she is hard to understand." You started, "sometimes, even I have doubts... that maybe the Arias I know isn't really the real Arias..." you trailed off.

Karma hugged you tighter as you suddenly felt the insides of your stomach tighten thinking about Arias.

"The thought of not knowing who she is scares me so much... I'm terrified. I want to know her... but I can't. She seems... so far away, I-"

"Stop it, (y/n), you're overthinking." Karma cut you off sternly.

You turned around to face him and gave a small smile, "I always do."
Karma smiled back and leaned in towards you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"I don't know what it's like for you two, but I know for sure the two of you care for each other really much." He said softly, stroking your hair.

You stayed silent once again. It was indeed you cared for Arias deeply. It pains you to think that the two of you would ever have doubts about each other.
You thought about Arias and then began telling Karma about her, your past with her, your relationship with her, and everything you've wanted to share for so long.

"Arias..." you began softly, "she was always better and stronger than me. Academics, physically and mentally. People always liked her more. I always hated that she was younger than me yet she was always ahead of me." You said, thinking about your past, but you couldn't help but smile a bit.

Karma stayed silent, listening to everything you had to say.

"No matter how hard I tried, in the end father always chose Arias. I never understood why. I was furious that she always left me behind. I was jealous of her for being better than me. Everyday I worked twice as hard. Occasionally I would get praised, I remember always being so happy knowing that I was a step closer to Arias. How unfair can it get, I'm older yet..." you trailed off again.

Karma still held you tightly and you checked to see if he fell asleep.
"I'm listening." He whispered.

You smiled and continued. "But... I only just realized recently that... Arias has deserved everything she got. I'm not saying I don't deserve them, but she certainly did. I remember, sometimes I would pretend I didn't know about her new mission, or know about what she had earned simply because I was jealous. Now that I think about it, it was childish. She always complimented me, praised me, and congratulated me for everything. I would always pretend that I didn't see her working hard, I often saw her staying up training till 4:00am, I always saw her, alone... but... I always ignored it, because I didn't know how to feel."

You paused to think for a moment. "I lost my mother when I was young, but Arias was there to fill the gap in my heart. Without Arias, I couldn't imagine how I would turn out. She didn't cry, she was strong, and reassured me when she saw me crying. But for all I know she could be grieving alone. She was always there for me even when she was busy. She always smiled even when she was hurting. I knew... that she wanted to help me, to guide me... but I was oblivious. I remember... my dad telling me that I could officially start going on assassination missions, that I could start doing things Arias was doing. As soon as I got the opportunity, I took it. I was very happy at that time. I was eager to be as good as Arias, my ego got the best of me and I only just now realized I have pushed Arias away all these years. She gave everything to me, and I gave her nothing in return."

You began to feel the hot tears at the corner of your eyes.

"Th-then... the day I heard Arias was leaving to study abroad. My heart sank, I was sad, I was very sad... that she was leaving. But, even now I can help but still feel guilty that at the time, I also felt anger, just when I thought I was catching up, Arias was another step ahead of me. How could I still feel guilty when I watched my sister board that plane? But I soon forced myself to get over it. When Arias left, I had completely abandoned my emotions. I have been nothing but horrible."

Karma suddenly spoke, "idiot, don't ever say that. It hurts me when you treat yourself like this. I'm sure Arias doesn't feel that way, she wouldn't love you if she felt that. That was all in the past, you didn't know better because of your... father."

You smiled dryly, "that's exactly why... she doesn't feel that way because I never told her how I truly felt all those years."

"She knows."

"How would you know?"

"Or she wouldn't have praised you. She wouldn't have been there for you. She wouldn't have left. She left, hoping you'd realize your own strength without competing with her."

You chuckled, "you act like you know her."

Karma smirked.

"I'm sure... the training and everything she's been through was tougher than me. I hope one day I could be there for her like she was there for me."

Karma smiled, "you already are." He whispered leaning and rested his lips on yours.
You tensed a little but slowly melted into the kiss.
Karma kissed you fast and deep, but gently. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

You couldn't keep up with his lips and you felt your chest tightening when he rolled his tongue over your lips.
You allowed him to tangle his tongue with yours and your face heated up at the sloppy noises he was making.

He leaned in more and grabbed your arms, pinning you against the window as he hovered over you. Never breaking the kiss.
He rested one of his knees in between your thighs and one plopped against the ground. You raised you knee and it came in contact with his crotch.

Karma groaned and bit your bottom lip.
When you pulled away to gasp for air, he began to kiss down your jawline. You clenched your fists as he planted wet kisses slowly down the side of your neck, occasionally nipping at the delicate skin.

He pulled away to look at the red marks he made then quickly dived down to suck on your collarbone.
You whimpered and he let go of your hands, which you immediately went to grip on his shoulders.

"(Y/n)..." he whispered, licking your neck.
You shivered when you felt his cold hands creep under your shirt.

"ahmm..." you moaned out when he grabbed at your left breast. You mentally slapped yourself for feeling so much pleasure.
"P-people are going to... see..." you gasped out when he slipped his fingers under your bra.

"I don't care." He groaned out.
Continuing his gestures.

You turned your head slightly and saw that you two were nearing the ground.
"K-karma, not now..." you mumbled and pushed his chest.
He nipped at the skin above your breasts one last time and got off of you. Then you sat up, fixing your bra.

The wheel stopped and the door to your gondola opened.