Fantod

Arias, Karma, and you sat at at the food court, silently.
No one said anything as you all stared at your menus a little too hard.

"Have you two decided on what you wanted?" Arias suddenly asked, breaking the awkward silence.
She smiled as you and Karma looked up. "I want this burger!" You exclaimed excitedly as you showed Arias the menu and pointed at the meal you wanted.
The latter chuckled in response, "alright, alright." then turned to look at Karma.

He shifted a little uneasily as Arias only stared at him with a small smile. "Uh..."
"What do you want to order?" Arias chuckled a little at the sight of Karma being confused.
"Ohh! Ah.. Um, let's see...." He trailed off as he nervously flipped the pages of the menu. His face was heating up from embarrassment. "I'll get the same thing as (y/n)." Karma said quietly after he frantically flipped through every page of the menu.
"Okay. Great!" Arias reached for her purse, but Karma stopped her midway.
"I shouldn't let you pay for a our meals." He said quickly.
Arias tilted her head.
Karma felt the nervousness creeping up again. "I- I mean, I'm the one who wanted to take (y/n) out today, and I shouldn't let a girl pay for me either way....So.. I should pay!" He said awkwardly as he rubbed his nape.

A hum could be heard from you and you smiled. "Karma you've become so considerate and sweet." You chuckled. "Arias, let him be a gentlemen this time." You said as you turned to look at your sister.

There was a pause, "alright, thank you then." Arias withdrew her hand and gave Karma a smile.

----------- after eating ----------

"Please Karma...!" You whined as you wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind.
You had insisted on going on a roller coaster.
"You're acting so childish today (y/n)!" Karma laughed and grabbed your hand, playing with your fingers.
"N-no..." You blushed, "I-it's because..." You pouted looking away. You didn't know why either but you always acted childish and cute whenever Arias was around.
"Because what?" Karma teased, turning around and kissing your cheeks.
"Ahh! It's nothing! Let's go wait in line now!" You yelled as you hopped off Karma's back. "Let's go Arias!" You grabbed her hand and pulled her with you to the line.

You waited for Karma but he didn't follow and you groaned. "What is he doing?" You asked irritated, when you finally grew impatient.
Arias only gave you a funny smile.
"I'm right here!" Karma suddenly appeared behind you and you jumped. Turning around, you saw Karma laughing.
"Where were you!" You screamed. Cutely.
"I got us tickets." He said waving them in the air. "You should thank me. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be able to go in this ride!" Karma said, crossing arms and smiling teasingly at you.
"You're right! I forgot, thank you Karma!" You immediately said, knowing you would never win over him in teasing.
"That's not enough." He pouted.
You groaned inwardly and leaned over to him, giving him a small peck on the lips. "Thank you, Karma." You said again.

He smiled in triumph and handed you a ticket. Then he turned to Arias and handed her a ticket, "For you." Karma said politely, in a mature tone.
Arias reached for the ticket. But she held on to the ticket for a good couple of seconds. Karma felt his heart racing at the nervousness again as your stare bore into him. He gulped, staring back at you. The two held onto each end of the ticket silently until Arias' expression softened and she gave a small smile, "Thank you." She said politely, smiling, and tugged at the ticket, signally Karma to let go.

He let go and turned away awkwardly, without facing you. You looked back and forth at the two with a serious expression. What was that about...? You may be childish and carefree right now, but you aren't dumb. Considering you were once a trained assassin and your observant skills were still a solid 10/10. You easily noticed the tension just now between the two.

"Is something wrong? Onee-San?" Arias asked, breaking your train of thoughts.
Quickly, you waved your hands in the air as you realized you dozed off, "it's nothing! Don't worry about it." You smiled. Though you were studying Arias' face. She was smiling sure, but even you had doubts. You thought Karma had felt it too. You've always known that Arias was someone who never showed her true emotions, she truly mastered the skills of "emotions". By that, you meant that Arias could be exploding and ready to die on the inside, but on the outside, she's smiling like she's just going through a normal day. If anything, Arias could be thinking something completely out of your comprehension, but no one would know, because she was that good at hiding every thing.

Come to think of, you have never witnessed Arias shed a tear. She was always smiling, and by always, literally always. Sometimes you hated to admit this but you can't help but think Arias has gone through a whole different type of hell compared to you, for her to act like such a robot... You hated how you always ignored it and perhaps, lied to yourself that Arias was really actually smiling because everything was okay and she felt happy, and you try to convince yourself that every time. But then you realized actually you know nothing about her, even when the two of you seemed close, and it is true, that your were close in some type of way, but to think deeper, there was this whole universe between the two of you and you can't seem to reach her even if you tried. Ahh... I'm just overthinking again? Right? I need to stop...

Luckily, at this time, you heard Karma call for you, "Its finally our turn! Let's go!"
You reached for Arias' hand, "let's go!" You smiled before taking off.
Setting your thoughts aside.

--------------------------

Hello! I'm sorry I haven't been updating in so long! I have a busy schedule and of course, this story is written in my free time. But I always can't help and think that I'm keeping you all waiting especially since I read fanfics too and know how it's like to be waiting for so so so long! So today I decided to update and I have a few ideas about how the plot will go, so we'll see.

You guys haven't gotten bored of this story yet right? I have a good plot in mind, involving some *drama* I hope you guys will look forward to that 👀

Also, Arias haven't creeped you all out too much yet right? haha. But, what do you think Arias' intentions are? Tell me your thoughts in comments!