Bedroom

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

-----------------

It's been almost 2 weeks since you and Karma had became lovers.
He would regularly call you and text you, sending you cute and goofy photos of him, or cheesy pickups lines which you'd always laugh no matter how lame it was.
Who knew a sadist like him had such a cute and childish side? He was like a completely different person. But you loved this side of him, and you knew you were the only one who got to see this side of him, and you cherished it a lot.
You walked home with him after school everyday and had dates throughout the week.

Today was different though. It was Saturday and Karma had invited you to his house.
Of course you gladly accepted.
You did have to admit your heart was racing as soon as you finished reading his text. Unsure, you took awhile to reply. You came to the conclusion that you two were dating so it's only natural that you go to his house anyways.
I mean, what could possibly happen?

----------- time skip at Karma's house -----------

You rang the doorbell and nervously waited outside. It's the first time you been to Karma's house. It was always him coming to pick you up for dates.
Your hands were tucked behind you, grasping onto your purse tightly. Then you heard the door unlock and you were greeted by Karma, with a warm smile.
You walked up to him and the two of you embraced each other immediately, you snuggled your face against his chest. Pulling away, you looked up at him, "Good morning Karma!" You said cheerfully. He smiled, he loved seeing you happy. Good morning, come inside." Karma replied, caressing your hands as he led you inside, closing the door behind him.
You glanced around his house, it was a nice house. "It's beautiful in here." You said under breathes. "Not as beautiful as you." Karma smirked.
There he goes being cheesy again, but you giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Are you hungry? Want anything to drink?" He asks smiling.
You turned your gaze towards him from a painting hung up on his wall, "tea is fine!"
Karma told you the directions to his room and said that you could go wait for him there.
So you did.

You stood in front of his door, hands rested in the doorknob to his bedroom. Again, you starting sweating and heating up.
I'm about to see Karma's bedroom...!
Slowly and carefully, you turned the doorknob and pushed the door opened, stepping in as you closed it behind you with a click.
So this is Karma's bedroom. You thought. It was surpassingly clean and very neat. It was simple too.
Looking around and you raised your head and sniffed his room. It smelled good. It smelled like Karma. 
You walked over to his desk, a DS was placed on his table, along with a neat stack of manga, and a photo frame. You leaned in to get a closer look. It was fetus Karma and you couldn't help but laugh. He's always been a handsome boy.
Next, you walked over to what looks like a wardrobe to you. You weren't sure whether you should open it or not but you did anyways. Slowly, you reached your hand out towards the small handle and pulled the door open. It was indeed a wardrobe. His clothes were all neatly hung, and the scent gave you a pleasant feeling. Scanning his clothes, you brushed your fingertips along the soft silky fabric of his black suit, and tugged on each piece of clothing to get a better look at them individually. You pictured Karma with each piece you saw and decided that whatever he wore, he'd look extremely sexy either way. Then your gaze landed on a drawer nearby and out of curiosity you slid it open to see what was inside. Immediately you blushed, it was the drawer where he kept all his boxers neatly stacked. Quickly, you wanted to close it but just at that moment the door to his bedroom swung open and sweat streamed down the side of your head, turning a deep shade of red.
You quickly turned to look at Karma who was giving you a blank expression. "I-It's not what it looks like!" You quickly explained. But Karma only laughed and said, "geez, you are so impatient (y/n). At least wait till tonight." He teased. Blushing you screamed out of embarrassment and ran up to him, hitting him with your fists repeatedly, "Baka! Baka Baka Baka Baka! Karma you hentai!" You yelled at him. "Ouch! (Y/n), watch out! Watch ouuuuut!" Karma yelled but it was too late. You had forgotten Karma had tea in his hands, and now spilled all over your clothes.
You stopped and looked down at yourself, gasping and frowning, "dammit!"
Karma sighed, "I told you to be careful."
You pouted.
"Come here." Karma said softly and you turned to look at him. He grabbed the rim of your shirt and slid it off, leaving you in nothing but tank tops which showed much of your skin. "...." You widened your eyes at his sudden bold move. So did Karma, realizing how fast he had acted without thinking. Your mind was overwhelmed again. You blushed, Karma had never seen this much of your skin. And of course he could do nothing but stare, the two of you not speaking a single word.
"Uh..." You breathed out, shifting your gaze towards your clothes which Karma held in his hands. Karma, too had shifted his gaze, towards your cleavage, that is. He swallowed hard and decided he would take advantage of this moment.

Dropping you shirt, he placed both hands on your shoulder and his lips against yours. You flinched at the sudden coldness of his hands against your bare skin. Closing your eyes, you kissed back. You had gotten a lot better at kissing, and a lot more used to it over the last two weeks. Wrapping you neck around his shoulder, you deepened the kiss. Then you felt Karma press his lower half against yours and you gasped a little. Letting him in easily. His tongue was soft and warm, tangled with yours.
Shortly, Karma pulled away, a string of saliva connected in between as he trailed kisses along the side of your head. You felt his hot breathe against your ear and a shiver down your spine. He moved towards your jaw and traced his tongue against your jawline. Your breathe was uneven and you shifted your body. Then a jolt of pleasure ran through your body as he planted soft kisses on your neck. You threw your head back and  tightened your grasp on his shoulders. You've never experienced anything like this. It felt so good. The biting and sucking got rougher each time and you feel yourself getting drunk with pleasure. Moans escaped your mouth and you felt him moving towards your collarbone slowly down to your chest.
Then a wave of fear and panic rushed towards you when you felt his hands on the bottom rim of your tank top, beginning to pull the clothing which covered your bare body. Quickly, you grabbed his wrists to stop him, and you pulled away. Karma, confused, lifted his head and looked into your eyes.

--------------------

Okay I hope you guys aren't mad that I'm writing sexual stuff here but I hope most of you got the idea when you saw all the moons at the beginning of the chapter xD I'm just satisfying the need of every fangirl here ;3 I'm ending this chapter at a cliffhanger because I don't want each chapter to be too long!
I also deeply apologize for the late update I have been so busy this past month now I finally have a day off where I could post another chapter for you all! I really hope everyone is still enjoying this so far. Just about 5 more chapter and we are coming to an end :')