Friends

Months have passed. You enjoyed class E very much.
You never knew how it felt like to have friends like them, you truly felt great.
You found yourself often experiencing different emotions and learning through your friends.
Such as when you went to the pool with everyone, you didn't feel lonely. Or when Nakamura took you shopping, you felt happy. You also experienced sadness and anger. Such as when Maehara dropped your homework into a lake, you felt anger, or when your favorite once cream flavor was sold out, you felt sad.
There was one emotion you felt that you weren't quite sure what it was. You have never felt it before. It occurred whenever you were around Karma. Your body would feel heat, and you would tense up.
It was something you were curious about and wanted to ask your friends, but for some odd reason, you were embarrassed by it.
You'd often catch yourself taking small peeks at Karma during class or following him around during lunch.
...
"Karma?" You called his name one day.
He looked up at you with his attractive mercury eyes.
"Are you free on Sunday?" You asked.
He stared at you for a couple of seconds, it wasn't like you to be asking others to hang out, normally you were the one being asked.
"Sure." Karma smirked.
"Okay." You simply said and turned back to your workbook, still wearing that emotionless face.
You always ended conversations like that which always annoyed Karma, just a little bit.
Anyways, the truth was you were actually glad to hear him agree. You often felt the need to be around your friends as often as possible. Oh, how you loved the feelings of being with your friends.
You seek to have forgotten who you were and what your real purpose of being in class E was.

---------------

Ahh I'm sowwy this chapter was pretty short >.< but heyyyyy the good part is coming up. 😉