Karma Akabane

You turned around to look at who grabbed your arm. Surprised to find a yellow octopus, you jumped. "Who are you?" You asked coldly.
"Nyuh huhu~ I am Korosensei, the instructor for class E." He said with a grin.
No way.
This, was your teacher?
"Ahaa~ you must be (l/n) san. Now let's go inside and introduce yourself!" Korosensei turned you and pushed you inside the classroom.
"Everyone, say hello to our new student, (l/n) (f/n) san." Korosensei said, grinning as always.
Some people waved and others were shouting and cheering. You recognized some people back from you first and second year.
"Korosensei was it? What is my purpose for being here? My grades aren't bad, You know." You started to explain to Korosensei, hoping this was just a mistake.
"Ah yes, they told me about you. You're a first class assassin right?" He asked.
You were shocked. How did this information get to this creature? And how could he say it so casually right in front of these kids?
"Yes, who told you?" You asked.
"Oh, I almost forgot, you have not been informed. Would someone care to explain?" Korosensei grinned and searched around the classroom.
A familiar blue haired boy stood up. Nagisa. He explained everything to you. By the time he was done, you were deep in thought.
It suddenly became clear to you why you were sent here. But seriously? The secret behind class E. It was hard to believe, surprised without showing it you nodded.
"May I go sit down now?" You asked Korosensei, still so emotionlessly.
"Yes of course. Your seat is right there." He motioned his hand, all tentacle to one of the empty chairs on the last row.
"Thank you," you simply said and walked towards your seat as many students stared at you, somewhat surprised and curious about you. Well, who wouldn't, no one ever knew what was going on in your mind, especially when you were so calm after hearing all that. You ignored the boys who tried to catch your attention as you made you way to the back.
You dropped your bag by your desk and sat down when you heard a voice talking to you.
"Eh? Aren't you the girl that's good friends with Gakushuu?"
You turned to look at who it was. A red headed say next to you, looking at you as he rested his head against his arm. You recognized him as Karma Akabane. Although you've never talked to him, you've seen him occasionally around school and has heard about his violent behaviors through rumors.
"Yes, I was actually..." You said, all the feelings from earlier returning to you again. "We kind of got into a fight this morning." You looked up at him, waiting for an answer, when he didn't respond, you just turned forward and took out your class supplies. You obviously didn't care so much anyways.
"Well, see ya around." Karma spoke again and you turned to look at him once again. This time he was crouched on the window frame. "Where are you going?" You asked. "Ditching." He simply replied. "Oh." You turned back to your text books again, showing no interest, but the truth is, you were wondering where he'll even go. When you turned his way again, he was gone.

-------------

There ya go! Sorry if this is going pretty slow but I'll make sure that the story plot and ending will be great. Trust me >.<