Morning struggles

It was 6:58am, your eyes were opened, staring up at he ceiling. Laying in your bed, and waiting to hear the sound of the 7:00am alarm go off.
How long do I have to wait...
You frowned and turned your head, looking at your outstretched arms. You held onto your phone and raised it above your face. Click. The screen appeared and you squinted at the sudden brightness, the time read 6:59am. UGGGHH. You moved your finger to the home button and felt your hands slip. Clack. The phone landed right on your face and you cried in pain. Right at that time, the 7:00am alarm clock went off, you felt the vibration and the now extremely loud ringtone against your face. "Auuuuggghhhh." You groaned loudly and raised a hand to pick up your phone. You hit the 'dismiss' button and threw your phone to the side. You held an arm over your face. "Great morning..." You lay there for while before finally sitting up, your eyes were half closed and your hair was all over the place. Placing both of your hands on the bed, you turned and pushed yourself off , landing on the floor gently.
I wonder if Karma is already awake... You thought as you made your way towards the bathroom.
You stared to brush your teeth and you stared at your own reflection through the mirror. You washed your face and combed your hair gently, fixing your horrifying morning hair. Once that was done you stepped out of the bathroom and made your way towards your wardrobe.
You flung open the two wooden doors, surprisingly owning many clothes, most of them were formal clothing. Sighing, you scanned through the stacks and landed on a dark green knee high length dress. You grabbed it and brought it up close to your body as you examined yourself through the mirror reflection. You groaned and proceed to choose a new style, before you realized it, there was a mountain of clothes on your bed.
"Ugggghhhh!" You grabbed your hair and did the motion of ripping your hair out. Frustrated, you dragged yourself back to the pile of clothes, and you began to dig through it.
"It's not even a date... Why should I care about my clothes." You muttered as you pulled a red flannel out from the pile. The sleeves seemed to be caught onto something within the pile and you forcefully pulled it out causing you to fall back.
"Ouch..!" You sat up and looked at the shirt in your hand. "It's wrinkled." Shrugging, you decided to wear it along with a short black skirt. Next, you pulled out some long black socks that cut off at your thighs.
You were starting to get excited and you jogged back into the bathroom. Running both hands through your (h/c) locks, you brought it up together to tie it into a messy bun, you secured it with a small (color) bow and lastly putting a thin necklace around your neck.
Smiling, you picked up your red lipstick and carefully applied it onto your soft lips.
"This should do!"
You ran back to your bedroom quickly and grabbed your purse and checked the time.
"Damnit! I'm late!"
You ran downstairs as quickly as possible, almost slipping on the way down.
By the time you reached the front door, you were panting, your room was on the 6th floor, the highest floor. This is no time to be resting!
You slipped on your ankle high black leather boots.
Quickly, you turned the doorknob and flung the door open without hesitation.
"(Y/n)! You heard a familiar voice as you were locking the door.
You turned your head to see the red haired male greeting you with a smile.
"Ah, Karma-Kun!"

--------------------

So I want to know how many of you are still reading this 😂 Assclass has ended awhile ago so I'm not sure if I should continue this story, please let me know. If I have enough people, I will continue, or else I don't see the point in continuing.
I also do apologize for my slow updates.