Soft lips

I want to thank everyone who commented on my last part, telling me to keep writing. Thank you all for the comments I will continue the story ❤️

"Ah Karma-Kun!" You called out as you locked the door behind you.
You quickly hopped over to him. Karma chuckled.
"What's so funny?" You asked pouting.
"I just thought you were cute."
"Ahh..o-oh o-okay..." You quickly looked away, flushed.
Did you just stutter?
Your face was bright red and you were looking down, you couldn't see what Karma was doing. Was he looking at you?
You looked up, and he was, in fact, looking at you. Quickly, you turned to look away.
You desperately wanted to break this awkwardness.
"S-so where do you plan on going today..." You asked quietly as one hand stroked a strand of hair behind your ears.
You stuttered again.
Damn him for making it so awkward first thing in the morning.
Then he walked towards you, and grabbed your hand, leaning close into you, "I don't know. We got all day, it's up to you." He spoke softly.
"W-what's-"
No. Don't be mean.
It was all so sudden. Why is he being so lovey dovey?
"Uh.. Uhm.." You gulped. "Let's go grab some food, alright?"
He smiled and nodded.
Today was rather cold, you blew your breathe out, it wasn't so cold that you could see your breathe, but cold enough for goosebumps. You turned and looked at Karma, walking beside you, then you looked down to where your hands were wrapped in his. His grip was soft, but strong, like he's trying to protect something precious. You wondered if you would've been shivering from the cold weather if Karma wasn't holding your hand. They were so warm.
You closed your eyes for a couple seconds, it felt so peaceful.
Soon you two went and bought some take out at a local convenience store. Karma had offered to take you to a fancier restaurant but you insisted on getting take out.
"Are you sure? We can go-"
"Yes, I'm sure. Come on, it's our turn to pay!" You say as you pull Karma towards he cashier.
Once you stepped outside, you, along with Karma found a nearby bench and sat down.
It was early morning and you could still feel the breeze and hear the birds chirping.
You closed your eyes and sniffed the morning air, "see, I told you this is much better!"
Karma looked at you and smiled, you seemed much more happy, and much more lively. It was time for him to take your relationship further. He wanted more.
Karma lifted the cap of the bento box, "this looks great," you turned and smiled at him, "it's my favorite!" And soon you were both eating away.
The feeling was pleasant, you really wished time would just stop at this point. Karma made you feel so happy. You looked up and in the distance, the sun was rising.
"Karma look!" You called out. "It's beautiful!"
"It is. It's beautiful." He replied. Then you felt his soft hands once again come in contact with yours, you flinched at the sudden feeling but soon relaxed. My heart is beating so fast. You intertwined your fingers and you swore his hands felt warmer at this point. Could he be nervous too? You closed your eyes and unconsciously you leaned against Karma's shoulder. It's been 5 seconds when suddenly your eyes shot open and you jumped up, "a-ah, sumimasen! I didn't mean to..!" You frantically apologized, blushing a bright shade of red as you held your hands up. Karma covered his mouth and he was looking away, but it was clear he was blushing as well, "I-it's fine.. I don't mind..."
"Karma?" He turned to look at you, he was pretty red, but so were you. You two made eye contact and quickly you looked away, "um... Nothing... Just wanted to call you..." He simply nodded. Both of you looking down, blushing.
...
What an awkward morning.
You don't remember being this flustered in front of Karma. It has never been so awkward. You and Karma had spent the day shopping, going to an aquarium and had managed to make it to the movies just before the movie was starting.
By the time the movie ended, it was getting late and Karma offered to walk you home. You two had traveled pretty far from your house.
The walk was slow and there weren't many people on the streets, you could hear his every breathe very clearly. His hands were still holding onto yours.
You desperately wanted to break the silence.
"S-so... Today..." You wanted to ask him if this was a date but you were at a loss of words. Until now, you never realized how shy you really were.
"Hm?" Karma hummed as he heard your words, he turned slightly to look at you.
"Umm.. What I'm trying to say is.." You hesitated and you felt your body heat up.
"Uhh..." Idiot. You're making a fool of yourself. Just say it! "So um... This is a date right." That was more of a statement rather than a question.
Once again, that second, Karma's hands felt warmer.
Then suddenly, his footsteps stopped and he held onto your hands tightly. You turned around to look at him, "what's wrong?" You asked.
There was a moment of just you two standing there, with Karma looking down and you looking at him, wondering what's wrong.
Then took two steps towards you and your body was against his. You felt butterflies in your stomach when he leaned towards you. He looked down slightly, his bangs covering his eyes.
"Karma?" You called his name softly, now slightly worried when he was literally inches away from you. No, maybe even centimeter.
He wrapped his arms around you.
Then he had eye contact with you. And your eyes widened. His eyes... It seemed to be different. You stared into he Mercury orbs and you breathed in, you could see his emotions, you could see a whole new world inside his eyes. They were sparkling with lust and you thought you could be lost in the warmness of his eyes forever.
He lifted a hand and brushed a strand of you (h/c) lock away from your face.
Then he closed his eyes and a different kind of warmness filled your body.
Huh? What... Is this?
Your grip around his arm tightened. Dozens of thoughts flew by your mind and when you came to the realization that his lips were against yours, you couldn't help but feel numb. Slowly melting into the kiss and allowing him to dominate you.
What is this feeling?
This was a feeling new to you. You felt fuzzy inside and you were paralyzed by the feeling of his soft lips against yours.
It feels good...
Then Karma slowly opened his eyes. You made eye contact with him, and at that moment, time stopped.

----------------

Omg I felt like this was horrible and rushed. I hadn't been writing much lately and I think I'm really starting to loose the hang of it 😅 oi but Karma finally kissed you ohoho ;) hope you're excited for next chapter 😏