Character Sketch!!!!

MahaRaja Harsha Malhotra:King of Kolhapur.....The highness with heart have business all over the world nd the leading business tycoon!!!!
MahaRani Neyonika Malhotra:The queen of Kolhapur and the royal love of the king very sweet at heart nd looks after the education system in their empire!!!!
Yuvraj Manik Malhotra:The next king of Kolhapur.He can mesmerize anyone with his charm Greek God himself nd the lead singer of the world in the name of MM nd hid his identity nd he looks after the Malhotra industries in London & New York
Yuvraj Cabir Malhotra:The 2nd son of MahaRaj.....Looks after the business in India,fun loving guy,sweet from heart.....married to yuvarani of Udaipur Navya Naveli....
Yuvarani Mukthi Malhotra:The ladla of MahaRaja nd MahaRani.....The apple of eye to both the brothers nd yet to be get married to the Yuvraj of Surat!!!
MahaRaja Shivaji Thakkar:the king of Surat.....He is the partner in few sectors of Malhotra's
MahaRani Supriya Thakkar:The royal love of MahaRaja....Very kind hearted person
YuvRaj Abhimanyu Thakkar:The only hire of Surat kingdom nd Thakkar industries is getting married to the yuvarani of Kolhapur....
MahaRaja Madhav Saxena:The king of Rajkot....Very good person nd childhood frnd of MahaRaja Harsha
MahaRani Namrata Saxena:The royal lady of the MahaRaja nd will never cross the words of him!!!!
YuvRaj Harshad Saxena:The spoil brat nd hates Manik to the core nd always plots plans against him
Yuvarani Alia Saxena:The daughter of Madhav Saxena nd sweet at heart not like his brother nd is in relationship with YuvRaj Dhruv Vedant!!!!
MahaRaja Krishna Vedant:King of Jodhpur..... Currently working a deal with Malhotra's nd Saxena's pure at heart
MahaRani Sujatha Vedant:The royal love lady of the king....Very kind at heart....
YuvRaj Dhruv Vedant:The only heir of Vedant industries nd next king of Jodhpur....
Okay guys so the royal charm intro's are done nd ha forgot to say..... Malhotra's, Saxena's nd Vedant are friends since childhood as they had done their schooling along!!!!
Coming to their professions
Manik:He is looking after the sectors of Malhotra industries in London and New York!!!!Nd the world famous singer with his identity closed
Cabir:He is looking after the Malhotra industries in India nd also looking after the industries of his in-laws!!!!
Alia:She has completed her interior designing nd she started her own company!!!!
Mukthi:She completed her fashion designing nd she has started a new fashion house along with one of her friend!!!!
Dhruv:He has opened a music company named Q-Labels nd it is the only company which releases Manik's songs!!!!
Okay guys now I am gonna give the intro of the Common beauty!!!!

Nandini Murthy:The girl with full of life....The perfect example for beauty with brains....A person with golden heart......Lives alone in Mumbai as she lost her parents during her childhood.....Pursing her MBBS....The 5th best Event Manager in the world nd also have a fashion house along with her friend......Aaryaman Khurrana nd Madhyam Khurrana looks after their family companies as she hand overed to them as they are the only ppl she have in her life nd all her relatives had tried to dump her for the property except her Chacha nd Chachi they will be looking after her property!!!!
The rest of the characters will be followed up accordingly to the storyline!!!!

Phew!!!!!It really took so much time for me to write this chappy....
I hope ki yew guys will like this story.....
Plz plz plz do encourage me with your votes nd comments!!!!
Happy reading,
Stay strong&healthy,
Keep shining,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma......