27 - Quinn's nightmare

- Violets POV  -

I sat there for thirty minutes, and he still hasn't returned. I just want to know who was at the door and what had to be soo much more important. I sigh as I held my head in my palm. I turn around and notice a home phone on the side of the bed post. Immediately i stand up and make my way towards it. I should let Lindsey know i am okay for the least. 

I quickly dial her number and it starts to ring. I begun to tap my foot waiting for her to pick up, "hello?" I instantly smile from hearing her voice go through.

"Hey Lin! it's me violet!" I giggle. I hear her let out a breath of what sounds like relief. "oh my gosh! hey, whats going on?? how are you able to call? what number are you even calling from??" she just continues with questions. I let out laugh, "I am at the jokers and i'm using a home phone i just found! I wanted to let you know i am okay." I nod to myself. 

"You sound like you're in a pretty good mood, what is going on there?" She points out. I widen my eyes and give a side ways smile. Do i really sound like i am in that good of a mood? can't i just call a friend.. "well, i mean things have been going kinda smoothly since i came so i guess you can say everything is going well." i think back to the joker and the kiss. 

I never knew i'd think like this of him but i feel like i am starting to actually like him. And this time it is for sure, I just never felt this way, and the kiss was like a spell. I don't wanna completely lose myself for him but damn he is making me go insane. I begin to bite my lip, as my thoughts get lost. 

"That's good violet.." I hear Lindsey say sounding kinda low. I start to frown, "hey, so I am gonna find a way for us to communicate, the joker and i are on good terms so i think i can talk him in letting me seeing you and stuff." I try to lighten the mood. 

"lets hope, I just really want you to watch out with him, he is a killer violet." she says again lowly. I sigh, "I know. But i don't think he wants to hurt me or anything." I point out. I suddenly hear a girl laugh loudly downstairs and I pause removing the phone off of my ear. I furrow my eyebrows and put the phone back onto my ear.

"-you know?" I hear Lindsey finishing a sentence I wasn't paying attention to. "Uh um, yeah.." I again hear another loud laugh and I now stand up. "hey, can i call you back later. I have to go check on something." I soon have the urge to go see what the hell is going on downstairs myself. "of course, be safe Violet!" She responds softly. 

"I will, talk to you soon!" I then hang up the phone and make my way around the bed and I quietly open the door. What is going on down there? I immediately hear voices downstairs, and I start to cross my hands over my chest as I tip toe towards the staircase. The closer I get the more clearer the voices were getting. There is definitely some girl down there. I begin to make my way downstairs. 

"oh mista J! You used to never resist me like this, come on." I hear a whiny voice all over the joker. I peek my head into the living room to find, the joker and a girl with wild makeup with blue and pink hair acting all ditsy with him, I also notice two other henchmen in the room. Who is she?! I continue to watch from the side.

"No means no, you said in a couple of months not ever did you say now." The joker was not having it with whatever she wanted. hah well good, cause she seems like a needy hoe. "Come on puddin' why have you changed so much, It's still me!! I am the same girl you fell in love with." She said on her knees. fell in love with?? I need answers here!

The joker shakes his head, "Harley that was in the past, we are not together anymore." she frowns and looks down with tears in her eyes, I notice the jokers eyes fill with guilt. Wait, hold up Harley?? His past girlfriend. Oh please don't tell me he cares for this plastic slut. I start to feel my blood boil, and I begin to tighten my fist.  "look Mr. J, just let her stay for a week until she finds a better place. You can't just throw her out." A henchman defends her. The joker stares into space in thought. I live here too now can't I have a vote, damn.