11 - back in black

Violets POV
-
I wake up to hearing some people talking in the distance from outside a room.

I look down at my arms to notice tubes connected to a needle thats inside me, I think it a some kinda painkiller. I open my eyes wide. "What is this.." I mumble. I take a look around my surroundings to find my self somewhere familiar.

It can't be. No no why am I here?! I'm in the bedroom I was locked in just a month ago.. I sit up quickly to find myself in aching pain. I get a flashback from yesterday night.

I Remembered crashing onto the ground from my motorcycle. I don't seem to have any broken bones thankfully more like a bruise from landing so hard.

I gently rub my left side of my hip which is where it hurts the most. I groan in pain as I adjust my body to get up more.

I rip out the needle that's in my arm. "Ow!" I silently moan in pain as it was really in there. I stand up fully and take a shaky breath out.

The pain isn't unbearable but it still hurts a bit. I limped my way to the door. I try to open the it which was locked. I started to bang on the door.

"Get me out!" I yelled loud enough for at least someone to hear me. I kept knocking until someone would open it.

I hear footsteps coming up towards the door. I ran my fingers through my hair to get it out of my vision.

The door nob unlocked and someone opens the door. I find myself to see the one and only clown prince of crime. I tilt my head and squint my eyes.

"Happy to see me?" He asks with a wide grin. I look up at roof with a pissed off smile on my face.

I look back at him and I scoff loudly, "happy? Oh I'm sooo much more than just happy!" I say with a sarcastic smile on my face.

He raised an eyebrow a little taken back from my sarcasm. His lips turns back into one of his cheeky grins. I roll my eyes.

"I don't think that's a very nice way to treat someone right after they save you, don't ya think?" He asks hiding something behind his back that I just noticed.

I look at the ground and back to his face. "Saved me?" I start to laugh. I then change my smile into a dead serious face. "I never asked you to."

He nods "yes, you never asked- But it's the thought that counts right?" He smirks. I huff, I mean I guess It could've been worse for me getting hurt. My injuries could have been worse.

I shake my head pissed off. "Why couldn't you bring me to a hospital?!" He snickers "I think it's obvious why I didn't want you to go there.." I cross my arms.

"Well if you don't mind, I think I'm gonna leave now." I say stepping out of the room walking past him.

I suddenly feel a pull on my wrist by the joker. He pulls me back towards him fast making Yelp in pain because of my hip.

I fall into his arms and chest because I lost my balance due to my pain. I groan feeling the pain increase. As he supports me back up holding me close he takes a long gaze at my eyes.

I grab my hip and shoot a glare at him. "What is wrong with you?!" I say in a angry tone. I pull away from him.

He gives a small chuckle. "Here.." He says handing me a Starbucks drink. I pause as I look at his hand. I read the side of the cup that says 'chai tea' which was the same exact drink I got with him last time.