12 - pistol

[warning this chapter might be a bit long, don't forget to vote! Enjoy]

Violets POV
-
The plan has been set. Today is the day me and the joker and his crew are gonna be robbing the bank.

I'm actually really nervous, I can't imagine myself doing something so criminal like, but I'm following through for my mothers neckless.

I don't want to make a habit through this stuff and do it all the time, it would not go well with my conscious at all.

And no matter what I will not kill anyone, I know I wouldn't do it. The thought of taking someone's life away just makes me think of how my parents died, they died by a fucking monster. I'm not gonna become a killer.

I just got done taking a shower and am currently drying myself up. My hip feels a bit better today, it definitely hurt way more yesterday.

The joker gave me a choice to wear anything I wanted so I guess I'm just gonna throw on something decent. I wanna wear something to impress him, which I won't ever admit out loud but I love the way he stares at me, if I put on a outfit that's a bit extra cute I wanna know how he'll react.

After minutes of just going through the pile of clothes I finally found something nice to wear, I smirk once I look at myself in the mirror. (Here's the outfit)

Not too girly not too ugly

Not too girly not too ugly. I think this outfit is pretty decent enough, I walk away from the mirror and leave into my room. I sigh as I make my way to my leather jacket that is ruined by sliding onto the concrete from the crash.

I zip open my pocket and reach my hand in to grab my small bottle of eyeliner. I don't have all my makeup supplies with me, it's all at the apartment. I huff to my thoughts.

I walk into the washroom and do my eyeliner with a sharp wing. I admire the way I did it and smile satisfied. I also have a lipstick that's a slight shade of dark red, I apply just the right amount and tuck it away.

"Aright, am I done...?" I ask myself quietly. I look at myself in the mirror once more before I walk away. I shrug with a nod and leave.

I walk over to the front door to leave my bedroom. I reach for the nob and  try to open the door but it's locked, I groan and begin to knock loudly.

"if somebody doesn't open the door I will kick it down!" I yelled annoyed. Seconds later I hear some keys jingle together and Someone opens the door.

I don't recognize who this person was, they seem to be one of the henchmen I guess. "As if you can kick it down little lady." He snickers looking at me up and down. I roll my eyes.

"I'll kick you down." I shoot back angered, he looks at me in disbelief. I won't hesitate to hurt him I'm already pissed off having to be locked in my room. Yesterday I couldn't fight because I was sore, but I feel better enough to punch someone out.