26 - reunite

Violet's POV
-
I headed straight for the elevator not daring to turn around. I should have known I wouldn't last long here, but what's sad is that I can't really do much about it.

I really have changed since I met the joker. But not in a good way, it's like I've been more emotional. And hell no that's not me at all. I need to find myself again. I need to get myself together. I know I'm still there, the real Violet Smith. fucking criminals coming in my life and doing this shit shouldn't change me.

I enter the elevator feeling more confident yet still shamefully. It's like my reality is in slow motion right now. I don't even have the right exact words to explain this feeling, but if you were my shoes i think you'd understand.. right?

As the elevator goes down i take a couple deep breaths in, sinking in all of this drama. It was bound to come, so what more can i do? I kick the side wall staring with rage. I let out a grunt as the elevator door swings open. An old lady stares at me taken back. She remains looking at me confused. I soon tilt my head annoyed.

"you got something to say?!" I lash out at her. She quickly shakes her head a little in fear with her eyes widen. I scoff and smirk.

"yeah, that's what i thought!" I glare as I make my way out of this apartment building. I roll my eyes to wherever my eye lands on. Every step I take the rage was getting worse and worse. I look to my left and right trying to find any sight of the joker. nothing. Of course there was absolutely nobody to be even seen out here.

I let out a psycho laugh feeling my blood boil, "AHA YOU WANTED ME?! SO WHY DON'T YOU COME AND GET ME THEN." I stretch out my arms having enough. I'm done with this little dance. I am about to lose my mind. I didn't even get to finish my smoothie. My eyes twitched.

"HELLO???!" I scream only so loud. I pick up a rock and smash it against a tree. I suddenly find a small glowing red dot pointing at my shoulder. "what the fuck" I whisper and i move out of the way. Right as I move a gun goes off.

I jolt back as fast as I can. "HOLY SHIT" I let out. I didn't know he wanted me DEAD!! Another shot gets triggered aiming at me. I begin to run for it. what the fuck joker?! As i was running I get shot in the leg and an instant sting makes me fall onto the hard wet concrete. I look at my leg feeling more unconscious by the second. I notice it wasn't a bullet. It was a yellow dart, I soon reach for it and rip it out of my skin letting out a whimper.

I begin to mumble not being able to talk anymore. A blurry red car pulls up in my vision and a man dressed in back with a bunny mask approaches me. I start to feel my eye lids go heavy and the next thing i knew it I black out.

-------

"wake her up, we're here."

I hear a man say in the front seat holding a cigarette in his hand. And then there it was. The same bunny mask laying right beside him. That must mean he was the one who shot me. I instantly squint my eyes at him wanting to do bad things to him.

I notice I've been tied up with a rope. fucking assholes obviously don't know how to treat a lady. I begin to breath more heavy as i begin to feel more upset. The other man turns around glancing at me. He lightly chuckles.

"looks like i don't have to." he replies while pointing at me. I roll my eyes and frown. the other man grins revealing his golden teeth, "well rise and shine and welcome home" he laughs off with the other man. oh they're going to regret this, ill make sure of it. I let out a cough purposely regaining their attention.

"let me out." I hissed. Why do they make things so complicated, its like a waste of a migraine. "oh stop bitchin' " the man spoke back.

"excuse you?!" I rise from my seat still having my arms tied behind my back. "ya calm down, you'll be out before you know it sweet cheeks" the bunny motherfucker defends his little pal. I shake my head and kick the back of his seat aggressively.