2 - Change

Violets POV
-
I open my eyes slowly as I try to focus them. Today's the day I leave for New York. I sit up and yawn.

I feel a bit sad in a way of leaving but today I'm just gonna try to brush off this feeling because I know it could influence me to stay.

I make my way into the washroom and look at myself. I turn my head side ways and just take a look of who I am.

I give a soft sigh feeling not good enough. I brush my teeth and wash my face to freshen up for the day. I can't let me get in the way of this whole exciting moment for today.

Today I am leaving at 7pm off to New York and will be officially arriving at 9pm and let me tell you that the feeling in my stomach feels numb but I'm sure it will go away I just think it's my nervousness.

I take one last look in the mirror. I need a change. I feel like I should change something. But what..

I look at my brown hair and stare at it. Seconds later a idea glows in my head. Before I head off to New York I want to look just a tiny bit different. I grin and quickly walk off into my mostly boxed up room.

I take out a pair of black ripped jeans and black boots. Hmm maybe I should just stick with a black t-shirt too. I change into my outfit and walk to my bed again.

I pick up my mothers cross neckless and put it on. It's made with real diamonds and it means the world to me, I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost it.

After fully getting ready for the day and putting on my makeup I leave my building and head to my motorcycle.

I hop on and drive off to a beauty Solon. I want to dye my hair. But I'm not sure what colour exactly yet. But I want it to sort of unique.

I finally arrive at the Salon and get off my bike. Two blonde girls that are hanging in front of the Beauty shop start giving me disgusting glares.

Another thing I don't like about people. Judgemental pricks. These dumbass girls don't even know who I am and still act like they know me.

I try to keep calm but you know what? today's my last day in this town mind as well tell these girls off.

I walk over to the girls and give them a smirk. "Hola putas" I say shooting them the same glare. In Spanish I just called them bitches if you didn't know what 'putas' meant.

"Umm what?" The dumb blonde laughs off looking at her friend. Her other friend just turns and looks at me. "Can you like leave or something?" She said with disgust.

I laugh evilly "now why would I want to do that?" I grin. "Um because we don't want you here duh?" Her friend tries to be smart with me.

"Well it seemed that you two cunts had a problem with me so what up?" I smile innocently batting my eye lashes.

"O.M.G you did not just call me and my friend that!" The blonde girl with the pink lipstick whines very offended.

"Oh but honey, I'm sorry to break it down to you but I very much just did." I say pretending to be sorry and upset at the fact that I did.

I smirk again. Her other friends hand suddenly smacks my face and it stings instantly the metal of her ring hurt. Oh she doesn't know who she messed with.