24 - ditch

Violets POV
-
Tyler has been acting strange with me lately. Josh is just kinda in his own personal bubble doing his own thing which is just eating Cheetos and on his phone. 

Me on the other hand, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do.. The joker is planning to take me again. I just know he'll try to hurt Tyler and josh.

Okay I know I'm all about that, 'violence' and 'aggression', I mean I was known to be the most  dangerous girl in my hometown.. But Tyler and josh really helped me. They saved me. I of course don't want them hurt now.

If I'm what's the matter.. Maybe I should just.. leave.

I can maybe find a cab or use uber or just figure something out. I take a glance at Tyler. He seemed pretty unease.

I softly sigh. "Hey Tyler, are you okay?" I decide to ask him what's up.

He turns his head to look at me, "Yeah I'm fine." He nods and looks away. I furrow my brows and look at josh. Josh is even noticing somethings up.

He shrugs at me and looks at the ground. Maybe Tyler senses something is gonna happen relating with the joker.

I think I need to get away from them. That way they won't end up getting hurt or killed. Plus this could give me the chance to go back to New York and see Lindsey. I need to leave now, the sooner the better.

I shoot up off the bed ".. So I think I'm gonna go call my friend, I'll be back soon." I quickly come up with an excuse to leave the room.

Josh nods, but Tyler doesn't respond or look at me. "I'll be back in a bit." I let them know and start to head to the door. Oh gosh that was more nerve wracking  than I thought

I turn around one last time, and take a glance at the both of them.. If this is the ever last time I see them, I gotta admit I'll miss them. They aren't the bad guys, that's for sure. They saved me.

I do a sideways smile and walk out. I then frown as I close the door behind me. I silently sigh and just stay in place for a second.

Okay.. Well, it's time to call a cab. I take out the phone and start to dial the taxi number. Ughh I just wish I had my motorcycle back. It angers me to think of my motorcycle broken, it was literally my baby. I twitch my head to the thought.

I suddenly hear a door open from behind me. I click the elevator button not bothering to turn around.

The elevator door slides open and right as I step in I feel a yank on my wrist turning me right back around.

"Wha-" I say angrily and soon realize it's Tyler, "tyler? What are you doing?" I ask slowly yet a little surprised. Tyler takes a breath out and looks away.

I pull my wrist away from him. He shakes his head.

"I know what you're doing." He says. I open my eyes a little wider. "Huh? What do mean? What do you think I'm doing?" I slightly laugh.

He gives me a serious look, "C'mon Violet, I knew this was gonna happen." He rolls his eyes acting like he's figuring everything out.

"What the fuck are you even talking about?" I ask pretending to be clueless. What is up with him seriously.

I look down at my hand to notice I was still on the phone with the taxi people. Oh shit! I quickly hang up the phone and act normal about it.