20 - Triggered

Cameron's POV
-
We've searched everywhere for her and still no sign what so ever. The joker won't stop ordering us around the city either.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm scared for Violet, she was taken by the second most dangerous gang for fuck sakes, but I'm exhausted and so tired.

Mr. J never lets us rest at all, by everyday more and more the joker is acting stressed and angry. I've never seen him this affected by something before..

We pull in the drive way to the mansion. We searched for her and had no luck so now we have to update the joker. To be honest even the rest of the men are scared to tell him because he might blow up like he did last time.

"Okay Cole you'll tell him." A henchman named Ethan quickly blurts out. We all begin to walk up to the front  door.

Cole widens his eyes, "-what??! No! Cameron will do it." He points to me. I lean a little back and furrow my eyebrows.

"No I'm not, he'll kill me." I defend myself while opening the door. I then hear Joel in the back scoff.

"Oh my god- if this is really gonna be an issue on whoever tells the joker then I'll just do it pussies." He walks ahead of us. We all look at each other worried for him.

We walk around the corner, and head to the jokers office slowly following Joel as he is a little further then us.

Joel turns around and looks at us as he reaches the door. He begins to knock.

We walk up the door as well being silent waiting for an approval to open the door.

No answer. "Knock again.." I whisper to Joel, he nods and begins to knock three times.

"Come in!!" We hear an aggressive joker inside. Joel creaks opens the door slowly. Woah this room is a mess. There is glass shattered on the ground and papers everywhere.

"Hello Mr. J, we have come to update you." Joel nods. The jokers eyes light up for a second. I notice a bottle of whisky in his hand he must be drinking.

"And did you find her!?" He asked firmly with a bit of slur. He is definitely drunk.

Joel begins to speak "unfortunately no, but-" he then gets cut off. "WHAT!?" The joker screamed and stands up .

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!" He again yells. The men stay quiet.. "Uh no, but it's never to late.." Joel tries to make the joker calm down.

"NO! IF SHE WAS TAKEN BY THE HOUNDS SHE CAN BE DEAD IN A WEEK FOR ALL WE KNOW!" he says smashing his whisky bottle.

Before Joel could even respond the joker begins to walk up to us all very furious.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!? YOU GUYS ARE SO USELESS SOMETIMES, YOU ARE GONNA KEEP LOOKING FOR HER!!" he again demands to search. I only can't help but mentally sigh.

The joker walks away grabbing a gun, "where are you going?" I asked curious. He looks at me and shoots me glare.

"I'm gonna find my princess." He says in a lower tone and continues to walk. We all look at each other wondering what the hell just happened.

Guess it's time to keep searching. Again.

-
Violets POV
-
I laugh as Tyler flips off a old man. "You better show some respect." The old man angrily says while flipping off Tyler as well.