19 - Goner

Violets POV
-
It's been three days since the kidnapping.

I can't help but think about the joker. I actually thought he cared. But no, once again I'm just a dumbass girl who thought that maybe someone like him could've been different.

The three days have been tiring, I'm basically the new slave around here almost.

They are starting to make me smoke weed which I've never done in my life but yesterday was my first time and I gotta say it really helps with my pain.

They tell me if I smoke it's the best medication they have around so I guess I'm a new smoker and honestly I'm not too mad about it, they even gave me a large bag full of it with my own supplies like blunts and etc.

I also met two new girls, their names are Selena and Alissa and of course you already know Caitlin. They are the most nicest girls in the house although they do have a badass side to them which is perfect because we have a lot in common.

the rest of the girls here are either strippers or the girlfriends of Robins crew which by the way they are such annoying divas. It been a long three days..

I sigh as I'm sketching a tree on a note book I received by Tyler. Oh wait! Did I forget to mention Tyler..? He's actually been the most kind guy around here to me.

I met him when me and Caitlin went downstairs to the basement the other day for this stupid meeting lecture by Robin of the new rules around here.

Suddenly I hear a knock at my door. "Come in.." I look up from my sketch book.

"Hey!" Comes in Alissa, I smile at her. "Hey girl, what up?" I ask as she looks at my drawing.

"Eh nothing," she shrugged "woah you're a really good artist." She then nods.

"Really?" I giggle, "thanks.." I look back at my drawing.

She chuckles, "So where is Selena and Caitlin?" I wondered. She pauses for second In thought.

"I think Caitlin is just hanging out in her room, and Selena went out to see her family friend." She nods.

"Oh.." Then suddenly my eyes snap little more wider, "wait! Selena is gone??" I ask again.

"Yeah, why?" She chuckles. "You can leave?!" I raise my eyebrows. She nods.

"Well yeah you can, as long as you have permission by Robin and you let them know where you are headed to." She shrugs normally.

My mouth drops, "So you're saying I can probably leave?" I say with hope. "I mean, yeah but there are rules." She lightly laughs.

I put my sketch book to the side and stand up from my bed. "What are you doing?" Alissa asks.

"I'm gonna ask if I can go visit my friend!" I smile happily. I can't believe this is a thing. If I can go 'visit' my friend I can hopefully escape!!!

Alissa chuckles and I walk out of my room to go find Robin.

I walk down the long hall and turn to my left. Where is he.. I bite my lip a little as I try to think of where he can be. This mansion is quite large.

I huff as I continue to walk. I suddenly bump into a person, "Yo slow down there!" He mumbles with a small smile. I look up to see Tyler.