23 - catch you later

Violet's POV
-
We were at a hotel. It was so silent, and so peaceful. The most peaceful I felt in a long time actually. There isn't anyone to come and bother me, and for some odd reason Tyler doesn't seem to bother me as much.

I think we are still in Boston but we went to the most safest hotel we could find. It was decently far from robins, so all I knew is that nobody should be harming us from here. On the even better side this hotel is huge and very nice.

Tyler was sleeping, and I was just watching Tv. I am bored but I can't say I hate this feeling completely.

Is it bad I feel like I want the joker. He did this all in care. He wanted to find me. He never said he didn't care.

I rest my head in my palm in thoughts. I just hope he's okay.. I glance at Tyler who looks literally like a sleeping teddy bear. I smile to myself.

Is it bad I feel apart of me is also starting to like Tyler.. He is affectionate and he cares. He cares about how I feel and who I am. Gosh maybe I'm just going mad. My head hasn't thought straight ever since I moved to New York..

I sigh restlessly. I change the tv channel but no channel is interesting me as much.

"Ugh.." I mumble and put down the remote. I suddenly hear a couple of knocks at the door.

I stand up quietly around Tyler making sure I don't wake him up. I make my way towards the door and look through the peep hole.

"Oh." I say to myself and open the door. I greet Josh in. Josh was the one who knocked on the car window when we escaped. He didn't want to be apart of the fight. I also like josh, he is the second most normal member from the hound gang too. He is very thoughtful and considerate as far as I know.

"Hey, where's Tyler?" He looks at me with two bags dangling from his hands. "He's sleeping." I whisper pointing towards the bed.

"Oh okay, I got us all Chinese food." He raises his bags in his arms. I smile, "yes! Thanks josh, it smells so good." I said excited. I am so damn hungry.

"Yeah no problem Violet." He nodded happily and hands me a case of food.

"Hey sleeping beauty!." Josh throws a pillow at Tyler. I giggle, "josh!" I hit him playfully.

Tyler groans, "what now josh?" Josh laughs. "I got some foooood!" He puts it on top of Tyler's body. I open my case of food and the smell literally waters my mouth.

Josh passes me a plastic fork that was in the bag. Tyler begins to sit up moving his food to the side for a second. As he rubs his eyes from waking up he slightly yawns.

"How long have I been sleeping?" He wonders. I shrug, "eh probably about 3 hours." I guessed.

"Is there anything better to watch on the tv?" Josh whines rolling his eyes. We were currently watching a stupid commercial.

I take a bite of some noodles and shake my head. "Unfortunately nope." I sigh, josh takes a bite of his own food and reaches for the remote.

"Hm lets see what else there is.." He begins to flip the channels. "Trust me, I've been looking for three hours basically." I chuckle and swallow my food.

Josh sighs. He keeps changing the category. As he was he ended on a news channel. It caught all of our attention as we see fire men taking out a fire.