CHAPTER 19 - One Thing.

I felt hands slide in onto my waist. Harry’s soft and warm hands pulled me into his chest, I smiled to myself before turning around and burying my head into his chest. He smelt of lynx, so sexy. What was I thinking before? I love Harry; I don’t have a crush on Liam. ‘I missed you all day’ Harry whispered to me, still holding me in his arms, I smiled up at him and pressed my mouth on his soft cheek and whispered back ‘I missed you too’. Harry smiled down at me and kissed me on the forehead. I turned my head as Harry and I were cuddling, Jade was sitting on the lounge in between Louis and Liam, she had finally come out of her shell, she was now chatting away like she did to me, I smiled but then I saw her do something, she started to laugh and playfully hit Liam on the arm, this feeling overcame me, it was jealousy. For some reason I wanted to be the one who was sitting over there flirting with Liam, I hated myself for thinking that, especially since I was cuddled up to Harry as I was feeling jealous, but I simply couldn’t help it. Yes, I do love Harry, but I just so badly wanted to flirt with Liam, I didn’t love Liam, but I just wanted to have something to do with him. Fuck I am so selfish, here I am sitting in the arms of Harry, watching my best friend flirt with Harry’s best friend, and wishing it was me. Could I get anymore pathetic? No. Shut up, stop it, look at you, getting jealous of your best friend because she’s flirting with Liam, Harry is perfect, and he’s the one you love. I thought to myself. ‘Boys, it’s time to record’ The sound man shouted from the recording room, Harry stood up and gave me a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my hand and leading me into the recording room. Jade followed behind Harry and I with Louis and the rest of the boys. The boys walked over to the microphone set up and started to warm up their voices, ‘LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!’ Louis yelled into the microphone, he was such an idiot, but he never failed to make me laugh. 

‘Okay lads,’ Louis said to them all smiling, ‘Let’s do this.’ The acoustic guitar started to play and Jade and I found a seat next to the boys singing. 

‘Ive tried playing it cool, but when I’m lookin’ at you, I can’t ever be brave, cause you make my heart race.’  Liam sung into the microphone, he looked so attractive when he sung. I was just listening to him for a while, before I heard an even more amazing voice sing, I looked over to see my curly headed boy singing into the microphone.

‘Shot me out of the sky, you’re my kryptonite, you keep makin’ me weak, yeah, frozen and can’t breathe’ I was mesmerised by Harry’s angelic voice, he sounded so beautiful when he sung, and when he talked too. Harry was smiling at me as he sung away into the microphone, I couldn’t help but smile back, looking right into his hazel green eyes. 

‘Something’s gotta give now, cause I’m dying just to make you see, that I need you here with me now, cause you’ve got that one thing’  Zayn sung, he looked so passionate as he sung all the notes so perfectly. 

‘So! Get out get out get outta my head, and fall into my arms instead, I don’t I don’t, don’t know what it is, but I need that one thing and you’ve got that one thing!’  The boys all sung, they all harmonised together, their voices were magical, they were like a choir of angels. Niall began to sing next, he sounded just as perfect as the rest of them, they all had their own individual tune in which they sung in, but sounded so amazing together. 

The acoustic was soon over and the boys jumped around and started congratulating each other on the cover. Harry came straight over to me and kissed me on the cheek, I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder. This is what I want, I want Harry , I thought to myself, and that was that, I chose Harry, not that I really had a choice between the two of them anyway, considering I didn’t even know how Liam felt towards me, for all I knew he probably had a girlfriend I didn’t know about. 

‘Right lads and ladettes, who’s up for a trip to Nando’s then?’ Niall asked in this thick Irish accent, typical Niall, always wanting food. He was always eating whenever I saw him. We all agreed to get some food and made our way to the stairs, Harry’s hand intertwined with mine, I started to walk after the others when Harry pulled me back to him, so our bodies were touching, Louis sung out but Harry gestured for him to leave and he soon got the message, ‘I need to ask you something’ Harry said to me looking down into my eyes. He had a serious tone in his voice and a serious look on his face. ‘What is it, Harry?’ I asked him, half curious and worried at the same time, Harry took a deep breath before saying to me ‘I want you to be mine.’