CHAPTER 4 - A picnic.

Harry and I continued to text all day, we got to know each other a little better, he told me about how he was on tour, about his time on the X Factor and everything about Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis, as well as himself, and I told him about me.

Time slipped away and before I knew it, it was 5 o’clock.

I went into my room and tried to look for an outfit amongst the very limited amount of clothing in my wardrobe, I wanted to find something nice, I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t want to impress Harry when I saw him tonight.

I didn’t know whether to go casual or dressy, but then I just decided to do a bit of both, considering the weather was extremely chilly.

I picked out a pair of tight fitting jeans, a floral patterned top and matching toms along with a jacket to keep me warm. I left my hair in its natural curl and put on a decent amount of makeup, and then finally made my way out of the apartment.

When I got to this spot where Harry and I had collided I wasn’t expecting what I saw, I turned up to find Harry standing there with a bunch of flowers and a picnic basket, I couldn’t help but smile, he seemed like such a romantic.

‘You look, wow’ said in his sexy accent, I felt a large grin come upon my face, and he started smirking too ‘Oh, and these are for you, beautiful lady.’ he said handing me the flowers, ‘Why thank you, Mr. Styles’ I said politely, with a slight giggle in my voice. ‘Come on, this way’ he said reaching for my hand and walking in a straight direction, I wasn’t hesitant to hold his hand; I was extremely attracted to him.

To be honest I had no idea where Harry was taking me, I’d never seen this part of town before, ‘Harry, where are we going!?’ I asked, still holding onto his hand, he was leading me.

‘Be patient silly, we’re almost there’ he said, half turning at me, he was so cute.

‘Okay Miss un-patient, here we are!’ he said with an almost excited tone in his voice.

It was a beautiful place, it was a small park with a lake and park benches, along with a small patch of grass, ‘Well…’ he asked, ‘what do you think?’ ‘I think it’s beautiful’ I said, with a familiar grin on my face, it hadn’t left all night so far.

‘Nothing on you’ Harry said, smiling at me, again revealing his adorable set of dimples, he got me weak at the knees with his smile, it was to die for. I was already looking forward to the night ahead of me, and it had only just begun.