CHPATER 11 - Dimples.

Harry and I continued walking around the carnival; he won me a stuffed toy and a small toy car, which I thought was cute. 

I was sitting down at a small plastic table with two chairs near the canteen, Harry had gone to get us a drink and something to eat, I sat there admiring him as he was in the canteen line. He occasionally looked over and smiled, I immediately smiled back at him without a second thought, he had this effect on me where as soon as he smiled, I smiled too, I couldn’t help it, it was my reaction to his killer smile and dimples, just Harry all together made me smile uncontrollably. 

Harry walked back over, still smiling, with 2 cans of Pepsi and a small cardboard box with chips, as he sat down I couldn’t help but admire him and his facial features, I sat there just studying him and every single move he made, his skin was like porcelain, there wasn’t a single bump or crack, so smooth and perfect. Harry had a perfect jaw line and perfect hazel green eyes, not to mention his adorable mop of curls. ‘What?’ He asked, smiling as he was sitting down across from me, his dimples were showing again. ‘Did I ever tell you, Harry, that you have the most adorable smile and set of dimples I have ever seen in my life?’ The smile across his face widened. I saw again, those adorable dimples. ‘And have I ever told you that you’re absolutely beautiful, Madeleine Hanson?’ He asked me, still with my favourite smile on his face, ‘Oh shucks, Harry.’ I said playfully smiling.

We started eating and talking, we were in the middle of a conversation when suddenly Harry interrupted me, ‘Maddy, I like you, I like you a lot, a hell of a lot, actually’ He looked at me with such a serious face, then back down at the table. ‘Harry…. I’ my voice trailed off, at this point Harry began to look worried. I wanted to tell him I love him, I knew I did, I wanted to scream it so loud that the whole of the carnival could hear it. ‘I like you too, Harry, I really do.’ That’s all I managed to say, I was so nervous. Harrys smile widened again and we just sat there, looking at each other. I couldn’t get enough of him, to me, he was perfect.