CHAPTER 16 - Mondays.

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz. 

‘Oh shut the fuck up’ I groaned turning over in my bed, reaching for my phone. I was getting a call, and what’s worse, it was Monday. That means school, which means no Harry.  ‘Hello?’ I said with a pissed off tone in my voice, ‘Glad to hear you so happy this morning, Madz’ a familiar voice said into the phone, obviously Harry. I giggled and lightened the tune of my voice, ‘Sorry, I hate Mondays and I just woke up’ I got up, making myself a cup of tea whilst on the phone. ‘Oh, I didn’t know you were Garfield?’ Harry asked, I could picture his face in my head as he was saying that. ‘I’m not a cat, Mr. Styles, now why did you call me?’ I asked, half serious. ‘I called to hear your beautiful voice my dear, and also to invite you to come and hear the boys and myself record this afternoon, you up for it?’ Harry asked. I smiled to myself, he was so cute.  ‘Just in case you didn’t know, I have school, Harry. I’m not famous like you, you know.’ 

‘Oh….’ Harry’s voice trailed  off with disappointment, ‘I wanted to see you, what time does school finish?’  ‘About 3, what times the recording?’ Harry’s voice cheered up, ‘3:10, you can come!’ I started smiling again, ‘Harry, I wouldn’t be able to get there in time.’ ‘Yes you would! I’ll pick you up’ Harry was very egar to see me, not that I wasn’t egar to see him, it’s just I hadn’t even told my best friend about Harry and I ‘seeing’ each other,  let alone anyone else. ‘Okay, fine’ I said, putting on a fake sigh. ‘Yay!’ Harry exclaimed, ‘I’ll see you then. Have a lovely day, beautiful. Bye.’ Harry said to me, ‘I’ll try, bye bye handsome.’ I said back to him, I hung up the phone before smiling to myself and jumping up and down in the kitchen like a mad thing with excitement, before grabbing my tea and walking to the bathroom for a hot shower.

 I hopped into the shower and turned on the tap, the hot water felt so soothing on my skin, it was like everything I had to worry about was being washed away, I  felt so clean and refreshed. I turned off the hot water and hopped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me again and walked into my bedroom. I looked about the window at the city, it was another cold day today, so layers of clothing it is. Bra, undies, jeans, socks, vans, long shirt, jacket, scarf. 

I put on my long cream coloured shirt, a sky blue jacket, black leggings, cream scarf and sky blue vans. I let my hair down, it was fairly long, almost to my belly button, I couldn’t be bothered doing anything with it, so I just left it in its natural wave, after all, I was just going to school. I grabbed my back pack with my text books and note pads in it, chucked in my iPhone and iPod and a muesli bar and headed for the door,  I was going to be so cold walking to school, but it wasn’t a very long walk up the road, so I wouldn’t be in the cold for too long. 

I walked down the stairs and on to the pavement, there was a slight breeze which was a bit chilly on the tip of my nose. The whole way to school, the only thing I thought about was Harry, his smile, his hair, his eyes, his dimples, everything. Just Harry, he was so perfect. 

I approached my school and looked at the stairs leading to the doors, another week had started, I was cheering inside, not. As I walked up the stairs in the school, all I could think about was how in 6 hours I would be leaving again with Harry, that’s what kept me going, knowing I could soon see Harry, my Harry.