CHAPTER 8 - The Boys.

Harry and I hopped out of the car as we arrived at a lovely building, it was gorgeous. ‘Up these stairs’ Harry said pointing towards a set of stairs. We walked up the stairs to the apartment; you could say I was a little nervous meeting the boys. I walked into the apartment after Harry to find the boys lounging around playing Xbox and eating. Typical teenagers. 

‘Guys this is Maddy’ Harry said to them walking in with me. 

‘So this is Maddy!’ one of them said, it was Louis. He was very cute, he pulled me into a big bear hug, ‘Curly here hasn’t shut up about you’ he said pointing to Harry, he went a mild shade of red, it was cute. 

‘This is Liam, Niall and Zayn’ he said pointing to the rest of the boys. 

‘Hiiiiiiiiiii’ Liam said smiling like a dork and waving, he was so fit, even when he looked like a dork. 

‘That’s his pick up line’ Niall said in his thick Irish accent, he was cute as a button. 

I just laughed and Liam smiled at me. I waved at Zayn and he waved back, he was pretty mesmerised in the Xbox, no surprise there.  ’Maddy do you want that tea I promised you?’ Harry called from the kitchen, he seemed almost jealous that I was talking to the other boys, ‘Harry are you kidding me!’ Louis yelled ‘You suck in the kitchen, sorry babe’ Harry gave him a look, and then ignored him, ‘Yes, thank you’ I said to Harry, smiling. 

He gave me my tea along with his own, and we sat down at the table, ‘What do you think?’ Harry asked, looking in my eyes yet again, he gave me butterflies, ‘Of everyone? They’re lovely’ I replied, moving my legs closer to him. ‘They’re all a bunch of idiots; did you want to get out of here for a while?’ I looked outside, it was raining, quite heavily ‘Harry, look at the weather, its miserable’ ‘And?’ he asked, he had a serious look on his face. ‘And you want to go out, in this weather?’ ‘Couldn’t of said it better myself!’ Harry said, quite enthusiastically, getting up and taking my cup and his, and getting his coat. ‘Come on silly, get your coat.’

This boy was mad, but I couldn’t resist staying away. I grabbed my coat and said goodbye to the boys and then followed Harry to the door.