CHAPTER 6 - Butterflies.

‘You better be getting home’ Harry said looking directly into my eyes. ‘I suppose.. .’ I murmured, I didn’t want this date to be over.

‘This won’t be the last time we see each other, right?’ Harry asked me, ‘Well I hope not, I had a lovely time.’ I replied with a half smile. ‘So did I’ Harry said looking right at me again, he gave me butterflies.

As we went around the corner there was a car waiting, it must have been Harry’s. He opened the door and gestured the lady’s first sign, I got in and he followed. Harry sat right next to me, as close as he could get, he was running his hands through my hair and then down my arm, he was making me get tingles all over, the butterflies came back again. We pulled up at my apartment and I went to get out when Harry pulled me back down and whispered to me ‘Goodnight, beautiful’ I smiled at him and whispered back, ‘Goodnight, Harry’ he gave me his to die for smile and I kissed him on the cheek.

I got out of the car and walked up stairs as I heard the car drive off, I walked into the apartment and greeted mum with a hug and a kiss, she was still up as she had not long gotten home, she’s always working late. ‘Well someone’s a happy chappie’ she remarked as I got started making myself a cup of tea, ‘How’d you know?’ I asked her, ‘You’re glowing!’ she remarked, I just smiled, I was, I hadn’t felt this happy in a while, I got my cup of tea, walked into my room and got changed. Tonight had been the best night I’ve had in a while.