CHAPTER 5 - Lost in your eyes.

‘Come and sit down, Maddy?’ he asked, walking over to the small patch of grass, I followed him and he put down a red and white picnic rug and put down the basket, ‘Take a seat, beautiful’ he said, patting the vacant spot next to him, and again, I wasn’t hesitant.

I sat down beside Harry and smiled, for a while I was lost in his hazel green eyes, he was perfect. ‘Would you like something to eat? I packed lots’ he said, half smiling at me, he was so cute when he did that. With a laugh I said ‘Sure thing.’ Harry opened the basket; there was fruit, a loaf of bread and some meat, along with a flask of tea. ‘Help yourself’ he gestured pointing to the basket, I grabbed a strawberry and ate it, and he grabbed one too, I couldn’t help but think that I was going on a date with a boy out of One Direction. I was scared I was going to wake up and it would all be just a dream.

Harry and I continued to talk and when it got darker and we had finished eating we lay down and star gazed. He occasionally and turned over and smiled at me, it made my heart melt, it was my weakness.

‘What time do you have to be home?’ He asked me, ‘um, usually 10 or 11, why?’ I smiled at him, I couldn’t help it, I had been smiling all night. ‘Same with me, so did you want to hang out until then?’ He was smiling too, I could feel so much chemistry between the two of us, I nodded and we continued to stargaze. I didn’t want this night to end; it was becoming even more perfect by the second.

It was 10:35 and it was completely dark, the only light we had was the street lights, ‘We better get going, it’s late.’ I again smiled and stood up, we packed up the picnic basket and rug and walked beside each other, as we were talking his hand intertwined with mine, I didn’t want to let go.

We walked along the pavement, chatting away, I felt as if I could be my complete self around Harry, I was completely comfortable.

We came to a sudden halt and Harry stopped so he was facing me, I didn’t know what to say, I was again, lost in his eyes.

The light from the street lamp shone down on his perfect hazel eyes. It showed off his jaw line and his mop of curly hair, he was so perfect.

He moved his hand and placed it under my chin and moved me closer in so his mouth was on my ear, ‘You’re beautiful, Maddy’ He whispered.

I smiled at him, he kissed me on the cheek and we continued walking. This date was amazing.