CHAPTER 2 - Meet Harry Styles.

I didn't know what to say, 'Quick Maddy, say something, anything!' I thought to myself. 

I smiled and said, quite embarrased 'I'm Maddy, Maddy Hanson and it's a pleasure to meet you, Harry Styles.' I said, smiling and turning around to walk away again, I was going to be late if I didn't leave soon, not to mention embarassed.

'Wait, aren't you going to ask me for my autograph or a photo or something!?' he asked jokingly, grabbing my arm lightly, I turned back around, and said 'I can't say I'm a fan, so sorry to disappoint.'

'Well can I settle for your number then?' He asked, winking at me, I could already tell he was one hell of a flirt. 'Why of course.' I replied before I even thought about the situation, Harry Styles, the Harry Styles, out of One Direction, was asking ME for MY number. 

'Well, what is it then?' He asked, he seemed keen. 

I put my hand out for his phone and he handed it to me and I did the same for him, we both exchanged numbers and then went our separate ways, 'I'll text you!' he yelled out as I was walking off, I couldn't help but smile, not only was he extremely fit, but he had a very cute and cheeky personality, and for some reason, I was attracted to him, I have to snap back into reality, I thought to myself, there was no way I was ever going to have anything to do with Harry Styles, he should be off dating movie stars or singers, not girls who drop their iPhone in the street. I walked into the coffee house and saw Jade, who stood up and greeted me with a hug, we sat down and ordered some food and started a conversation, I wasn't going to bring up Harry, as she would probably think I was an idiot for even suggesting that I had met Harry Styles from One Direction, who just so happened to be Jade's current obsession and favourite boy band.