CHAPTER 14 - Wrestling.

Harry and I made our way back to the apartment where I had met the boys earlier this afternoon. We walked up the stairs, hand in hand and into the apartment, where Louis and Liam were sitting on the lounge watching Zayn and Niall play X-box and eat, it was if they hadn’t moved since we had left earlier. 

Louis turned his head before smiling and standing up to greet me with a hug, ‘Where were you two, just running off like that?! You had me worried sick!’ Louis yelled putting on a fake angry voice, it was cute. Harry just shook his head and chuckled and I not long after did the same, ‘WHAT?’ Louis yelled, ‘This is a very serious matter, I was going to call search and rescue!’ Harry and I again chuckled at Louis, he was such an idiot, a cute idiot though.

I went and sat down on the lounge at the vacant spot beside Liam who was sitting in the middle, with Louis on the left hand side, leaving me on the right. ‘Hi, I don’t think I introduced myself properly before, I’m Liam’ he said smiling cheerfully at me and reaching out for my hand to shake it, ‘Hi Liam, I’m Maddy, it’s lovely to meet you.’ Liam had such a sexy voice, so deep but he still had a British accent, it’d be a lie if I said Liam wasn’t sexy. His hair was hot too, it was surfer like, ruffled around with a bit of gel, it looked great on him. 

Liam and I were chatting away, before Harry ran over and sat on the only vacant spot on the lounge, my lap. ‘Whatcha’s talkin’ bout?’ He asked quite curiously. ‘What makes you beautiful’ I replied smiling, ‘What makes me beautiful? Aw shucks guys, I’m flattered!’ Harry exclaimed ‘Get over yourself, Harry!’ I exclaimed giving him a light shove pushing him slightly off my lap. ‘Our song’ Liam replied as if it wasn’t even half obvious. ‘I figured, genius.’ Harry remarked jokingly before hitting Liam over the head. 

About 2 seconds later, Liam had Harry on the ground in a headlock. They both started wrestling and carrying on like they were 5 years old. It’s funny how they were so famous, but they were just normal teenage boys as well. Louis decided to jump in on top of them both, whilst Niall and Zayn remained mesmerised in their game. ‘You guys are a bunch of idiots!’ I exclaimed as Liam, Harry and Louis all jumped on top of each other wrestling. Of course, I got no reply. 

 I glanced up at Niall and Zayn and decided to go and talk to them as we hadn’t got the chance to before, only a quick hello. 

I walked over to the X-box console and sat down in the middle of Niall and Zayn sitting on the ground. ‘Hi guys, whatcha’s playin’?’ I asked with a smile to both of them, ‘Modern Warfare 3’ Niall replied with little expression in his voice nor his face, he was obviously concentrating. I turned to Zayn who was on my right, ‘Hey,’ I said smiling, Zayn looked up at me and smiled. I was stuck looking into his coco brown eyes and long lashes, along with his chiselled and structured jaw line. I smiled back, he looked me up and down, before biting his bottom lip. Fuck he was so sexy. Shit, Maddy snap out of it, you want Harry. You’re here for Harry, not to drool over his best friends.  I thought to myself. I bit my lip as we continued to stare at each other. Zayn broke the ‘stare-off’ by turning back to the X-box and I then looked down before hearing Harry’s voice. ‘Maddy, let me show you around’ he said smiling and reaching his hand out to help me up. ‘Yeah, he’ll show you around!’ said Louis, winking, obviously in a sexual manner. I giggled at his suggestion before shaking my head and following Harry as he led me up the hallway.