CHAPTER 7 - Tea.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off.

Buzz Buzz Buzz. New message from Sex God.

I still hadn’t changed Harry’s name in my phone. I giggled to myself and opened the message: 

You up for coffee today? xx

I hit the reply button on my phone. 

I don’t drink coffee. x 

My phone vibrated

Sex God.

Haha, very funny, tea then? I’ll pick you up at 12? xx

Another date already, I hope this becomes a daily thing. 

Another date Mr. Styles? x 

Buzzzz. 

Sex God. 

I thought you didn’t do dates? xx 

Reply. 

I don’t, I was just checking. x 

Buzz. 

Sex God.

Well it’s another non-date then, talk soon beb. X 

He always made me smile. I then decided to get up and get ready; I wanted to look half decent for him today. 

________________________________________________________________________________

There was a knock at my door and I almost ran to answer it, I was so excited. It was obviously Harry, he smirked at me, he was so adorable. ‘You ready?’ he asked me, I nodded at closed the door behind me. Harry grabbed my hand and continued chatting away to me.

‘You’re coming back to mine for tea, there’s some people I want you to meet’ Harry said to me. 

I smiled at him, we continued walking until we got to the pavement where the car was waiting, we hopped in and just like our non-date, Harry sat as close as he could to me, he placed his hand on my leg, running it upwards towards my chest and then onto my face, then back down. He gave me these constant butterflies, it was this amazing feeling that I had never felt before, it was love, I was falling in love with Harry Styles.